PDA

View Full Version : CompM4 and Water Depth

FJB
10-24-07, 20:11
Again at TOS some shrill recently posted some nonsense about the CompM4 failing water depth test during evaluation. As the Director of Military Business Development for Aimpoint, Inc, I know about every Aimpoint Optic that is being T&E by the military and what the failures, if any, are. We have not had a CompM4 fail any depth/pressure test conducted by the SEALs or ODA Dive Teams.

On the commercial side of Aimpoint, Inc they had some commercial dealers not want to stock CompM4s because of this "errornet" garbage. They had to explain that it simply wasn't the truth. I am glad that this site does not allow such unsubstantiated nonsense from being posted. Someone posting substantive information with the ability to back up their claims about an Aimpoint sight failing for one reason or another...then I am all ears as I will endeavor to correct the problem. But shrills that begin with "I heard it from the third sh!tter on the right" should be flushed down the Liberal Polling Booth.

I continue my refusal to post on TOS, but instead will post factual information here, 10-8 and LF.

S/F

MR.J
10-24-07, 22:41
Hello FJB, I posted a question for you on the other thread "Aimpoint, Inc Inside Sales Reps "If you could answer it for me that would be great,Thanks.:)

Shihan
10-24-07, 23:41
I have sold several of them with zero problems which I typically the case with Aimpoint products. I cant comment on thewater depth issue as non of my customers dive with them but they are a good piece of gear and the only thing I tell them is to Locktite the mount.

Patrick Aherne
10-25-07, 00:15
Gotta make sure you don't have a failure when "bump firing" underwater:rolleyes:

Aimpoints are cop-proof; most optics aren't.

ZOMBIE101
10-28-07, 20:00
Who sells these M4's...at best price?....I gotta check one out ;)