PDA

View Full Version : What is this Colt worth?

Packman73
07-15-11, 22:45
The rifle looks really good in the pics. I may trade my M6A2 for it or a SP1 #78XXX and a Kimber Pro TLE RL.

COLT M4 AR15 (Match HBAR with gov't profile barrel).
16 inch gov profile barel
M16 bolt and BCG
low mass colt hammer
custom trigger tuned, breaks at 4.5 pounds
mag pul CTR stock.
mag pul handle
badger tactical charging handle
magpul winter trigger guard
LA Rue 13.2 inch free float one piece tactical rail
YHM tactical glass breaker flash hider
blackhawk single point sling
mag pul tactical sling rail.
TROY battle sights both front and rear.
marked law enforcment and mil use only.
1/7 chrome lined barell
left and right side selector switch for tactical shooting
4 colt mags
Case

Dura coated in desert camo...looks awesome!!!!!!

Dragon88
07-15-11, 23:02
I wouldn't buy it. Too many buzzwords in the description. Obviously someone turned this rifle into their wannabe tacticool erector set. Who knows what they did to the rifle and if the work was done professionally or by themselves with their friend Youtube and a hacksaw.

Just a Jarhead
07-16-11, 04:54
If it were me, unless you know the seller personally and believe his assesment of things, I'd low ball him for sure with the explanation that you have no idea of the remaining barrel life, how much use the bcg has on it & your uncomfortable with the trigger not knowing its true origin & that you need to replace these items. The rest of the furniture isn't your first choice but I can live with it. So take atleast $500 off. If he bites great, if not move on. I'd probably offer $800-900. I always low ball on used weapons or I'm not interested.

lethal dose
07-16-11, 06:14
Avoid that rifle.

Clarkm
07-16-11, 06:46
It is someone else's dream Franken gun, which they are not happy with. You should get a good discount, not pay a premium.

scoutfsu99
07-16-11, 06:54
Someone is getting a deal and it isn't you.

brzusa.1911
07-16-11, 08:07
Did you like the rifle? If you did, look at gear you would like to have (Troy sights, LaRue rail, CTR stock, Badger tactical CH...) see how much would cost to build this rifle from scratch with only the gear you would've added yourself and take maybe 10%-20% off of the gear and rifle to make your offer.

This is what I would probably do, work with the percentages above (up or down) depending on condition of rifle and gear...

DeltaSierra
07-16-11, 08:25
AVOID this rifle...

As another poster said, the add contains too many buzzwords, and gives me the impression that they are hard pressed to make a sale, and they will say just about anything to make that sale...

Packman73
07-16-11, 08:47
Avoided. Thanks fellas.:cool: