PDA

View Full Version : Nickel Boron BCG Available Anywhere?

No Bananas
07-16-11, 08:28
Been looking for a FailZero/Spike's Nickel Boron BCG for sometime. I'm starting to wonder if they will ever have them back in stock. are they available anywhere?

C4IGrant
07-16-11, 08:55
Been looking for a FailZero/Spike's Nickel Boron BCG for sometime. I'm starting to wonder if they will ever have them back in stock. are they available anywhere?

We have some in stock.

C4

Robb Jensen
07-16-11, 08:56
Currently we can get Failzero BCGs from a distributor, but only in semi auto. G&R probably has both in stock.

EzGoingKev
07-16-11, 11:52
Has there been any word on them resuming coating customer supplied bolt carriers again?

boomhower
07-16-11, 11:56
Has there been any word on them resuming coating customer supplied bolt carriers again?

I don't think they ever will. Take a look a these guys. http://wmdguns.com/ They are a group of ex-FailZero employees that left and started their own company. I have never used them and can't say one way or the other but when the day comes I need another NiB BCG my spare DD BCG will be sent their way.

bubba04
07-16-11, 12:14
I just got my 5.45 bcg back from mwd, and their work is very nice. I highly recommend them, and they will be getting more of my business. Turn around time was pretty quick too.

SOP1
08-03-11, 13:13
Our Nickel Boron coated BCG (NIB-X) kits with and without hammer will be available the end of next week. Call us if you want to be added to the waiting list. Plus you can also send us your BCG and hammer and we will coat them.

www.wmdguns.com
231-421-4867

El Cid
08-03-11, 13:41
DSG Arms has them currently.

blgjr64
08-03-11, 18:25
Well you could buy this:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XSTU9560&name=Spikes+Tactical+16%22+Elite+CHF+5.56%2f.223+Upper+Receiver&groupid=55

and get a nice upper with the BCG you want. :D

Unfortunately AIM doesn't have just the BCG by itself that you want.

Brennan
08-03-11, 19:57
So I read that they were "lubeless" BCG's? How true is this, or how do you feel about it? Sorry, a bit off topic.

Shiz
08-03-11, 23:41
If they are used lubeless, the crud will bake on, and it will lose its shininess, if that is important to ya.

If I had one of these, I would still run it with lube. Just 'cos I beleive in lube no matter what coating you are using

jet80tv
08-03-11, 23:51
I have a spikes NiB bcg that I got from www.joeboboutfitters.com for $221 and free shipping, shipped fast. I think many people can't justify the price but some of the same people would jump on an LMT enhanced bcg for $275 because it's LMT. In my experience the spikes NiB bcg is entirely worth it I've run mine with and without lube no malfunctions. I'd like to try and see just what it can handle and clean up is easy, it does wipe off but the tail of the bolt gets caked up and needs to be scraped. Also the finish does dull some with use.

jet80tv
08-03-11, 23:57
I also have the spikes NiB battle trigger group and JP 4lb springs and it's a pretty smooth setup for a single stage!;)