PDA

View Full Version : calender for training

Travelingchild
07-17-11, 08:49
Is there a calender that's hot linked to all the training courses?
I tried the one on top but it just defaults to 2007 unless i'm not doing it correctly.
My interest is being a new member is to take more classes but there's got to be an easier way, than to click on each and every vendor then sort through the dates offered and types of classes.

rob_s
07-17-11, 08:59
I maintain(ed) a Google Calendar just for Florida, and it's a nightmare. There really is no good way to compile a calendar of every training class offered nation wide, especially with seemingly every guy that used to dress in green or blue forming his own company and hanging out his shingle.

IMO you WANT to seek out trainers first, and then where you might be able to train with them second. If I had to go further to train with the "right" people I would, even if it meant I had to train less due to schedule or travel expenses.

Travelingchild
07-17-11, 09:31
.. a Google Calendar just for Florida, and it's a nightmare...
That kinda what I thought on why there isn't one, GreyGroup has several coming close to my area at the Global one range in Utah but it's still a 5/6 hour drive plus I think their courses are a little to much in the fast lane for me.

Jack-O
07-17-11, 11:33
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=82248

this might be closer to you.