PDA

View Full Version : big ?? on who's and what's on rra

cz7
07-28-11, 12:19
who makes the bolts/carriers etc for rock river ? thxs good for spare parts ?

Iraqgunz
07-28-11, 12:33
cz7,

A word of constructive advice. If you want people to reply and take you seriously I would consider using the correct punctuation, capitals, etc... Your posts are reminiscent of a troll or spammer.

I know you have been here since 2006. Just sayin'.

C4IGrant
07-28-11, 13:11
who makes the bolts/carriers etc for rock river ? thxs good for spare parts ?

They get them from the lowest bidder.

They are not good parts so pass.

C4

Eric D.
07-28-11, 15:10
But the DEA uses rra?! :sarcastic:

They are not good parts

C4IGrant
07-28-11, 15:35
But the DEA uses rra?! :sarcastic:

They (ATF) also think it is a good idea to allow bad guys to buy guns in the US and then transport them to mexico so drug cartels can use them in the killing of US Federal Agents. :mad:

C4

wolf_walker
07-28-11, 16:07
They (ATF) also think it is a good idea to allow bad guys to buy guns in the US and then transport them to mexico so drug cartels can use them in the killing of US Federal Agents. :mad:

C4

:D nice one

cz7
07-28-11, 21:37
So RRA is crap ,run away fast ! Thank you for the responses ...I had to make a fast post due to going back to work where I have a 6' deep pit by 20' long seen some strange things in it but I am not a troll etc ..Sorry just a bit of fun with words .....

VIP3R 237
07-29-11, 20:07

C4

Hahaha pretty much the funniest thing i've read all day. Not the killing of US agents though, thats a bunch of crap.