PDA

View Full Version : Good website to buy Targets?

GLP Standard
10-29-07, 14:07
I'm fairly certain this is the wrong forum, but this is the closest I could get as to guessing where this would fit.

I'm looking for a site where I can buy B-27 targets for use at the range. They have to be atleast 45" tall (should have made my target stand AFTER I bought the targets instead of going off of measurements in Galls) I was looking on this site www.targets.net because they are not that bad ($27.95/100 targets) but I don't trust it. Anyone ever dealt with this website? If not, where is a good place to buy B-27 targets for a good price?

Bushmaster225
11-04-07, 14:13
I've bought some target from them a while ago. shipping was pretty fast. targets are good.

Jay Cunningham
11-04-07, 14:28
Any particular reason you want the B-27? The reason I ask is because they have pretty much fallen out of favor due to redefining what center-of-mass really means. Most place their shots higher in the upper thoracic now as opposed to where the old B-27 had you place them.

Either way, this is a great site for targets and other stuff:

Law Enforcement Targets (http://www.letargets.com/html/targets_tactical.html)

Fast shipping, and they ship paper flat. I highly recommend them.

Failure2Stop
11-04-07, 14:43
I also like LE Targets, good prices, good people, established company.

I can't remember their shipping times, but I don't remember it ever being an issue.

Robb Jensen
11-04-07, 18:16
Target Barn (www.targetbarn.com) for what you're looking for. Also for replacement centers/head check out Warren Tactical targets (www.warrentactical.com).

GLP Standard
11-05-07, 01:17
Any particular reason you want the B-27?

No particular reason. Its all ive ever qualified on though, and its just what Im used to. Not to mention that I took the measurements for one and built my target stand before I ever actually bought any, so im kind of limited on the size targets I buy. What would you recommend?

Jay Cunningham
11-05-07, 01:30
I'm personally fond of this one:

http://www.letargets.com/html/general_targets/tq19cb.jpg

and the standard IPSC cardboard silouette.