PDA

View Full Version : New Stock for Sako A7 300WSM

Pappabear
07-31-11, 03:18
I have a Sako A7 in 300WSM. The gun shoots pretty accurate, however I have a late bull tag this year and may have to take a long range 400 yard shot. Markm and I where getting some nice 2 inch groups at 200, but I also had some vertical stringing with minImal stock pressure that concerns me and I want every MOA of advantage I can get.

Hence a new stock. They make the same gun with a Bell and Carlson stock. However, can't find it online. I can find B&C stocks, but not one that states Sako A7. I am going to do more research, but does anyone know of any stocks for these rifles? I was looking on stocky stocks..the A7 is kind of new so it's more obscure.

My gun currently has the cheap plastic deal. Decent but not an ideal LR gun.

ICANHITHIMMAN
07-31-11, 09:41
Call Tom Manners he can help you out with a stock. Whats your load? If you dont have any work done to the rifle, I would suggest droping 200$ on an accury package from Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles.

Pappabear
07-31-11, 18:00
Call Tom Manners he can help you out with a stock. Whats your load? If you dont have any work done to the rifle, I would suggest droping 200$ on an accury package from Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles.

Got a phone number for Tom M?

ICANHITHIMMAN
07-31-11, 19:42
http://www.mannersstocks.com/

Pappabear
07-31-11, 19:46
Thanks