PDA

View Full Version : Pop up for PM's?

ARPATRIOT
08-01-11, 19:24
Just thought i'd suggest this.When we get a PM have a pop up in the middle of the page,just an attention grabber.I don't always think to look at the top right corner every time.Not sure about what you guy's think :confused:.

Don Robison
08-01-11, 19:44
If you go into the UserCP under "Edit Options" you can check the box for PM new message pop up.

ARPATRIOT
08-01-11, 19:57
If you go into the UserCP under "Edit Options" you can check the box for PM new message pop up.

All set,thanks for the help!!!!!

ARPATRIOT
08-02-11, 17:28
My pop up isn't working!I have "checked" it,but still no change.

OldState
08-02-11, 20:25
My pop up isn't working!I have "checked" it,but still no change.

Same here. I just noticed a PM that was 2 weeks old. 3rd time that has happened.

JSantoro
08-04-11, 10:01
If you haven't checked the box to have the forum send you an email notification, do that and see of that takes effect.

Otherwise, try actively logging out of the forum and log back in, and have someone PM you to test.

Lemme know if that doesn't work, we'll see if we can run it down.

ARPATRIOT
08-04-11, 16:28
If you haven't checked the box to have the forum send you an email notification, do that and see of that takes effect.

Otherwise, try actively logging out of the forum and log back in, and have someone PM you to test.

Lemme know if that doesn't work, we'll see if we can run it down.

I am getting the emails now,i'll try lgging in/out and see if the pop ups start to work.

SteveL
08-04-11, 19:47
I have mine set to give me a pop up and an e-mail. I always get the e-mail but never the pop-up. I'll try logging out and back in.