PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell several guns & rifles, help with value

RojasTKD
08-01-11, 19:35
Well, I may just have to sell off most of my collection to possible help fund my own business as finding a job has been a challenge. Trying to figure out what would be a fair asking price for what I have. Most of these have been part of a collection that has seem little to know range time (mainly locked up in my gun cabinet).

So what say you:

1. HK Mark 23

2. FN USG 5.7

3. CZ 75BD Police

4. Walther P38

5. East German Makarov (three Mags)

6. Kahr PM9 (one standard mad, two extended mags and a Galko ankle holster)

7. FN FS2000 (w? Surefire G3 inserted in fore-guard)

8. FN Hi-Power 40 cal. (FSF system and a very nice glossy finish job from factory)

9. FN TPS 12 Ga shotgun

10. Norinko SKS (/w a synthetic folding stock and original stock also a 4x cheap Optic)

Don't really want to let these go, but am leaning that way at the moment. So tell me what you think is a fair price.

Abraxas
08-01-11, 19:53
Not sure why this is in handguns since you have rifles and shotguns. Anyway, to your question, much of it depends on condition, pics:D.

tactical1
08-01-11, 19:57
I'd start with Gunbroker - use the going, going, gone function to get in the ballpark. After that, I might start using some of the more specialized forums - hkpro, sturmgewehr, etc to advertise - nice collection you've got - best of luck with your sale

DeltaSierra
08-01-11, 20:02
Your best bet would be to go on Gunbroker, and look at the selling price on ended auctions...

obucina
08-01-11, 20:18
just from browsing, you could probably unload that Mk23 pretty quickly on hkpro.com!

RojasTKD
08-01-11, 20:35
Not sure why this is in handguns since you have rifles and shotguns. Anyway, to your question, much of it depends on condition, pics:D.

Yeah, fixed that. They are pretty much in the shape I got them. These are more for my collection than to use. Keeping the one I actually use.
I have some pics posted here:
http://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/post736700.html#p736700

nice collection you've got - best of luck with your sale .

Thanks, I really hate to let them go. This is the second time in the past 10 years I have sold off most of my collection I had at the time. :(

just from browsing, you could probably unload that Mk23 pretty quickly on hkpro.com!

Yeah, already have that sight up. Hoping to sale local though on the Florida sight though. Will post on hkpro later if beed be.

jwperry
08-02-11, 08:00
I thought I'd read this thread already somewhere else..

FYI, you have to be a member and logged in to view the B/S/T forums on FSN.

RojasTKD
08-02-11, 13:47
I thought I'd read this thread already somewhere else..

FYI, you have to be a member and logged in to view the B/S/T forums on FSN.

Your correct, I forgot about that.

capt_jerry
08-05-11, 18:13
I'd buy the Blue Book of Gun Values and the information will lead you to a fair marketable price from my experience.