PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Full Auto In Vegas for Less than a Fortune?

Erik 1
08-09-11, 08:22
A friend is going to Vegas and would like to take the opportunity to shoot full auto. Is there any way to do this that doesn't require a second mortgage? I didn't do the research, but he tells me it's around a buck a round. I htought I'd check in here and see if anybody has any suggestions for him. Thanks!

Irish
08-09-11, 12:03
There are several places, I think 4, that advertise shooting full-auto here in Vegas. The only one I would recommend out of the 3 I've been to is American Shooters. "The Gun Store" has a bunch of assholes working at it from my experience and Las Vegas Gun Range on Blue Diamond was a very similar experience. To put it this way, I'll never go back to either one, ever.

From what I know you have to pay for the weapon rental, your lane and purchase your rounds from them as well. The employees load the mags and weapon and you get to squeeze the trigger spraying rounds down range haphazardly as most tourists do. I know it's fairly pricey, definitely not $1 a round, but if you've never had the opportunity shoot full-auto and you'd like to I guess it might be worth a couple of bucks for a big grin. :D

Also, when you compare the price of shooting to the price of drinks and gambling it really isn't too bad when figured into your fun money budget.

Erik 1
08-09-11, 12:28
Thanks. I appreciate it. I'll pass that on.