PDA

View Full Version : Why you should use a holster...

3CTactical
08-09-11, 09:35
http://www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/2011/08/07/20110807cr-penisshot0811.html

montanadave
08-09-11, 12:18
Now he can join N.D.A. (Negligent Dischargers Anonymous).

"Hi, my name's Josh and I shot my own dick off."

BCmJUnKie
08-09-11, 12:43

At least now he can justify using a PINK pistol lol

LHS
08-09-11, 12:53
The police response just epitomizes why I love AZ. Far from whining about civilians with guns, the police spokesman just says to be intelligent and use a holster like a rational person.

mr_smiles
08-09-11, 12:55
The bleeding started immediately and was heavy

Shocking :haha:

J-Dub
08-09-11, 14:11
For his...and his girlfriends sake, i hope it was a small caliber.

Evil Bert
08-09-11, 15:27
I don't think the lack of a holster was the problem. His finger was likely on the trigger. I can't think of anything in that area of the pants that would have been able to apply the 4-5lbs of pressure needed to pull the trigger. :no:

titsonritz
08-09-11, 15:38
For his...and his girlfriends sake, i hope it was a small caliber.

It was obviously a PEE shooter. :sarcastic:

BrianS
08-09-11, 17:31

Group: "Hi dickless idiot!"

BCmJUnKie
08-09-11, 18:15
Group: "Hi dickless idiot!"

:haha:

Suwannee Tim
08-09-11, 18:18
Having your piece go sliding down your pant leg and out the cuff onto the floor is a more likely event, somewhat less embarrassing but still pretty convincing that the waistband carry method is badly flawed. I actually saw a revolver fall out a guy's britches and depart as he was walking only to go scooting across the floor of the grocery store. Yikes!

BCmJUnKie
08-09-11, 18:27
Having your piece go sliding down your pant leg and out the cuff onto the floor is a more likely event, somewhat less embarrassing but still pretty convincing that the waistband carry method is badly flawed. I actually saw a revolver fall out a guy's britches and depart as he was walking only to go scooting across the floor of the grocery store. Yikes!

That happened to a guy I know in walmart. ****in idiot.

The worst part is....you guessed it...LEO.

Suwannee Tim
08-09-11, 19:42
An LEO acquaintance was chasing a suspect, he had a 38 in an ankle holster and as he thrust his foot forward the revolver came out of the holster and went scooting along the pavement, passing the amazed suspect who had the good sense to not try to grab it but kept on running. Mike stopped to recover the gun allowing the suspect to get away.

BCmJUnKie
08-09-11, 19:46
An LEO acquaintance was chasing a suspect, he had a 38 in an ankle holster and as he thrust his foot forward the revolver came out of the holster and went scooting along the pavement, passing the amazed suspect who had the good sense to not try to grab it but kept on running. Mike stopped to recover the gun allowing the suspect to get away.

Jesus Christ...was he on duty? Thats ridiculous.

Could you imagine? I would be so embarassed

I recently heard from a friend, that a friend of his was in Walmart and was adjusting his pistol he carried SOB and it discharged...IN THE STORE!

MistWolf
08-09-11, 20:11
He lost 50% of his penis to a negligent discharge. It's made him a little testy and he keeps going off half cocked

Suwannee Tim
08-09-11, 20:15
Jesus Christ...was he on duty? Thats ridiculous.

Could you imagine? I would be so embarassed .....

Oh yeah, on duty and chasing a suspect. He was a very professional and squared away officer, he just had an equipment malfunction.

I think he was more embarrassed when he went on a big, high profile drug raid. I was allowed to accompany but required to stay well back. 4:00 a.m., the officers are sneaking into position when I hear this blood curdling scream "yeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!". Every bedroom light in the neighborhood suddenly comes on including all the lights in the target house. I thought "That sounds like the sound Mike makes when he runs into a spider." Sure enough.

Abraxas
08-09-11, 21:33
A drop of bleach in the gene pool

BCmJUnKie
08-09-11, 21:57
Wow. It was HIM screaming right before a raid?

Im not LEO or SWAT, but I would think you would want element of surprise when stacked up outside of a house before breaching:suicide:

Suwannee Tim
08-09-11, 22:07
Wow. It was HIM screaming right before a raid?

Im not LEO or SWAT, but I would think you would want element of surprise when stacked up outside of a house before breaching:suicide:

Yeah, HIM. Yeah, I think the element of surprise was part of the plan. I don't think he got invited on any more drug raids. I sure as hell didn't. It didn't matter. He transferred from patrol to aviation shortly thereafter. Fewer spider issues in helicopters.

BCmJUnKie
08-09-11, 22:26
Good god, you see the commercial where the guy and his girl are sitting and the spider is crawling? He tries to get it and it body slams him lol.

Someone needs to tell him that was fake:secret: