PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Brommeland Gunleather Max-Con V, glock 26 and glock 21 IWB Holsters. Price drop $130

Bolt_Overide
08-09-11, 11:19
I have two brand new, sealed in the bag, brommeland IWB holsters. They are both black, presentation grade IWB Max-Con V's. They have 1.5 inch belt loops, and come with an extra set of loops each.

Im into these for just over 200 bucks each not including shipping, and will take 130 shipped each for them. I can take pictures of the actual holsters if you insist, but Im a crappy photagrapher, and they are packaged in a bubble wrap pouch so you cant really make out much detail.

Heres a link to brommelands site if you dont know what youre looking at:

http://www.brommelandgunleather.com/products.htm

I will take payment via paypal (either gift or +1.5%), or USPS money order, they will ship USPS priority the day I receive payment.

1) Glock 21 Brommeland gunleather Max-Con V presentation grade IWB holster with 1 set of extra belt loops $130 shipped.

2) Glock 26 Brommeland gunleather Max-Con V presentation grade IWB holster with 1 set of extra belt loops $130 shipped.

best way to contact me is via PM here, thanks.

Bolt_Overide
08-10-11, 22:57
price drop to $175 each shipped, lets get these things gone.

Bolt_Overide
08-14-11, 13:20
bump with another price drop.

Would not be adverse to trades of M&P 45 fullsize mags, wilson combat 10 rounders, ammo in 9mm, 45, 5.56, 7.62R or 7.62N.

Also quality AK mags (especially bulgy waffle), PMAG 20LR's.

Bolt_Overide
08-23-11, 21:04
back to the top with another price reduction.