PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my RRA

Knox8282
08-09-11, 19:44
I got my Rock River Tactical CAR A-4 about a month ago. Taken it out twice and it shoots like a dream! I have read a lot of negative comments about RRA, but for me, this is a really nice rifle! I'm not in LE and not going to war, so it suits me fine! I haven't fired 5.56 since way back in my army days and I always wanted my old M-16 back! Now I have it! Maybe this will help boost RRA rep!

Brennan
08-09-11, 20:20
To each their own. I'm not fond of them, but as long as you're happy.

GeorgiaBoy
08-09-11, 20:39
:stop:

Shiz
08-09-11, 20:44
hope it serves you well dude! Welcome to the community.

ucrt
08-09-11, 20:53
I got my Rock River Tactical CAR A-4 about a month ago. Taken it out twice and it shoots like a dream! I have read a lot of negative comments about RRA, but for me, this is a really nice rifle! I'm not in LE and not going to war, so it suits me fine! I haven't fired 5.56 since way back in my army days and I always wanted my old M-16 back! Now I have it! Maybe this will help boost RRA rep!

===========================================

Welcome to a Forum that caters to people that are in LE, go to war, or consider an AR a serious weapon for SD/HD.

Someone taking a low-tier AR to the range twice is not going to help RRA's reputation. Please read more.

Please shoot about 6K-7K though it (with 2K-3K shot in classes) and then write a report.

But maybe it's just me...

DeltaSierra
08-09-11, 20:56
The fact that you posted this shows me that you don't understand the reason why Rock River doesn't have a good reputation.

Instead of coming here trying to make trouble by posting something that is as controversial as Rock River Arms, why not try to learn (when I first came, I understood some of the basics, but I have learned a bunch since I first came to the site) and understand why industry experts are recommending certain brands, products and components.

TonyTacoma
08-09-11, 21:00
These type of threads are becoming epidemic, wtf is going on lately.

jklaughrey
08-09-11, 21:05
Come on guys play nice he is just new. Here OP is a link to some reviews of RRA that you might find pleasant. Welcome to the forum.

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Littlelebowski
08-09-11, 21:13
That optic will shatter the moment your rifle falls down. I know from experience.

Guys, the pictures are infantile.

SWATcop556
08-09-11, 21:22
LL is right. Constructive criticism is welcome. Being assholes when it is unwarranted doesn't fly. It's unwarranted here.

Feel free to educate new members but if you treat them like idiots then it will be the same asshats here rehashing the same topics with the same people. Let's bring the new members up instead of dogpiling.

If they deserve a dog pile then handle business but this is not the case here.