PDA

View Full Version : handcuff key buckle

RDX
08-10-11, 05:14
Anyone know where to get a handcuff key buckle? Like the ones that would hold together a braided bracelet.

K.L. Davis
08-10-11, 09:41
You can find them on ebay, but they are goofey expensive there...

I would maybe ask Mike R at DIY Tactical?

RDX
08-11-11, 02:29
Looks like he shut down his operations. On his blog he said he has stopped all production.

K.L. Davis
08-11-11, 09:24
I will email him... I also found a source for them and may pick up a couple of dozen to put on my store, will let you know.

RDX
08-11-11, 10:30
I will email him... I also found a source for them and may pick up a couple of dozen to put on my store, will let you know.

Thanks, let me know what you hear!

kmrtnsn
08-11-11, 10:56
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72915269/hidden-handcuff-key-buckle-for-paracord

12 seconds on Google.

RDX
08-12-11, 08:52

12 seconds on Google.

Thanks for that. I found that in 5 seconds on bing.com but no big deal. His are pretty pricey though. I was hoping someone else would have a cheaper link

Abraxas
08-12-11, 09:06

I have wanted some of these for a while, just never looked that hard. or at all

K.L. Davis
08-12-11, 12:07

12 seconds on Google.

That's the same guy I was talking to... I have invited him to come over to M4C and join the conversation.

Dave L.
08-12-11, 12:52
Some of the Grey Group guys had these; may want to hit them up and see where they got their samples.

Utilitary
10-16-11, 23:15
Gentlemen,

K.L. Davis notified me that you guys were looking for the handcuff key buckles that I sell. I would like to work with you guys. I understand the retail price seems high for a buckle, I am constantly trying to cut manufacturing costs to pass it on to customers. The handcuff key buckles are priced as fair as I can currently sell retail, they are not cheap or easy to get made, this is why they are hard to find elsewhere. Other than a guy on eBay(which sells a far inferior product), I believe I am the only public supplier for these.

With that said, exclusively for m4carbine members I will offer the buckles for $9/buckle(25% off). I have not offered this price to anyone without high bulk purchases, so please take advantage of it, but please do not flaunt it to anyone outside of the m4carbine forums. To redeem, go to my shop on etsy.com, purchase desired amount and type in the coupon code "M4CARBINE."

My shop:

I hope this is worthwhile for all of us. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will get back to you and I do appreciate all feedback.

Thanks,

Dustin
Owner
Thunderbird Adventure Equipment

ccosby
10-17-11, 09:13
Thanks for coming in and posting. Looks interesting.

Utilitary
10-18-11, 09:55
Thanks for coming in and posting. Looks interesting.

Of course, sorry it has taken so long for me to get on here.

I've already had a few orders from folks on M4Carbine, thanks! I hope that they will report back their satisfaction with my product.

*I do offer the fully assembled bracelets with the incorporated handcuff key buckle if you so desire, and you all can utilize the "M4CARBINE" discount for that as well.

BufordTJustice
11-20-11, 02:34
Sweetness. I just ordered a 9-incher in Black/Cobra.

Thank you sir for the discount. :)

Imma tell my squadmates about it too.

Utilitary
11-20-11, 09:01
Sweetness. I just ordered a 9-incher in Black/Cobra.

Thank you sir for the discount. :)

Imma tell my squadmates about it too.

Thank you! I have gotten great feedback from M4Carbine members. Your '9-incher' will be shipped out first thing tomorrow.

krm375
12-02-11, 05:05
Just ordered Two for Christmas stocking stuffers, Thanks

ra2bach
12-02-11, 13:00
maybe I'm unimaginative but what is the purpose for these - other than a cop getting locked up with his own cuffs after getting subdued, or maybe escaping from custody?

sorry, I just never thought of something like this as necessary...

zpo
12-02-11, 13:57
maybe I'm unimaginative but what is the purpose for these - other than a cop getting locked up with his own cuffs after getting subdued, or maybe escaping from custody?

sorry, I just never thought of something like this as necessary...

Because bad people can lock up good people, and the good people would like a back door. Like a gun, its what a person does with it, not the object itself. And what happens when you get freaky, and she/he slips on the whip cream and knocks themselves out? You need a backup plan for that.

Can this key do a double lock?

Utilitary
01-25-12, 22:39
Because bad people can lock up good people, and the good people would like a back door. Like a gun, its what a person does with it, not the object itself. And what happens when you get freaky, and she/he slips on the whip cream and knocks themselves out? You need a backup plan for that.

Can this key do a double lock?

Yes, this key can lock a double lock and can be used over and over. To extract, twist the key on its longitudinal axis and pull straight out from the buckle. The pin on the end of the key acts as the double locker. I've gotten consistent business from this forum and will continue to honor the 'M4CARBINE' 25% discount, which is the highest discount I give to anyone.

Thanks for all your business guys. This is a great forum regardless. Glad I ran across it. I am always open to comments, recommendations, or questions.

- Dustin

Mr blasty
01-25-12, 23:49
Just ordered one in olive drab. If I like it I'll get a couple more.

czydj
01-26-12, 07:51
Just ordered one and if I like it I'll get a couple more.

x2 :D