View Full Version : Contract for the American Dream

Belmont31R
08-12-11, 16:52
http://youtu.be/G7L3xpElK0Y

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/a9abbab9.jpg

Honu
08-12-11, 17:24
yup scary brainwashing going on

for the #5 that kid should have their parents go to other countries to see what they would be making !!!!
how about all of central or south america see what fair is

protect voting rights of illegal immigrants ? how about they become citizens legally then they can vote

yeah fair taxes raise the tax on the rich ! how about flat everyone pays their share

scary though how they use kids for their agenda
and their fair ideas ! I wonder how many of these liberal tards have ever lived in a another country or even stepped foot in one !

VooDoo6Actual
08-12-11, 18:04
I think I just trew up in my mouth a little.

Belmont31R
08-12-11, 18:28
I think I just trew up in my mouth a little.

The best part was the line about "if the rich don't pay their fare share we'll have to pay taxes".

How about everyone pays? That's I don't know how these people wrap their minds around how only certain people paying the majority of the taxes is "fair". I do but its illogical and another example of communism being whats black is white and whats up is down. Their idea of fair is "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs." Straight from Marx.

The idea of being guaranteed an education, job, retirement, and all of life's necessities is PURE unadulterated communism. Any economic success is stripped away and given to others. Just like any farm owners will have their land stripped from them, and to put people to work they give the land to other people so everyone works yet no one is ever prosperous, and forever slaves to the state. Or they can go work in a factory for their daily ration of soup, bread, and water. You ain't gonna go work in a factory under communism and drive a nice car or live in a nice home like most people do now. Its never worked and has only led to hundreds of millions of suppressed people and at least 100 million dead in the 20th century alone.

Abraxas
08-12-11, 18:31
yeah fair taxes raise the tax on the rich ! how about flat everyone pays their share !
Or how about the Fair Tax, so it is based on consumption, not the benevolence of our government to allow us to keep the amount they think is fair.

The parents who let their kids do that video, should be slapped

Travis B
08-12-11, 23:04
Oh, the parallels. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGRtAobbbuw

Moose-Knuckle
08-13-11, 03:24
Oh, the parallels. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGRtAobbbuw

The same mind control techniques are implemented.

armakraut
08-13-11, 15:43
Contract for America
1) Invest in America's Infrastructure
2) Create 21st-Century Energy Jobs
3) Invest in Public Education
4) Offer Medicare for All
5) Make Work Pay
6) Secure Social Security
7) Return to Fairer Tax Rates
8) End the Wars and Invest at Home
9) Tax Wall Street Speculation
10) Strengthen Democracy

Communist Manifesto 10-point plan
1) Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2)A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5) Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6) Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8) Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9) Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10) Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

Hmmm
1) Invest in America's Infrastructure
6) Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
2) Create 21st-Century Energy Jobs
7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
9) Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
3) Invest in Public Education
10) Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
4) Offer Medicare for All
5) Make Work Pay
8) Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
6) Secure Social Security
7) Return to Fairer Tax Rates
2) A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
8) End the Wars and Invest at Home
9) Tax Wall Street Speculation
1) Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
5) Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
10) Strengthen Democracy