PDA

View Full Version : redacted

VooDoo6Actual
08-16-11, 09:14
redacted

Suwannee Tim
08-16-11, 15:47
What's wrong with letting our Chinese friends have a look? They are after all, our "Strategic Partners". The President said so.

Cagemonkey
08-18-11, 16:24
Theirs nothing surprising about this. The Pak's also gave the Chinese US made F16's to look at and evaluate. The Chinese gave the Pak's the nuclear tech to make the atomic bomb. The Pak's are big customers of Chinese military hardware. With the US in decline and our new relationship with India, its only natural that the Pak's are getting closer to the Chinese. Meanwhile our effort in Afghanistan is doomed to fail since the Pak's ultimately control Afghanistan's fate. The quicker we dump both Afghanistan and Pakistan, the better.

obucina
08-18-11, 22:06
maybe "someone" should let the pakistani populous in on how the chicoms treat their muslim inhabitants.

crusader377
08-18-11, 22:38
Theirs nothing surprising about this. The Pak's also gave the Chinese US made F16's to look at and evaluate. The Chinese gave the Pak's the nuclear tech to make the atomic bomb. The Pak's are big customers of Chinese military hardware. With the US in decline and our new relationship with India, its only natural that the Pak's are getting closer to the Chinese. Meanwhile our effort in Afghanistan is doomed to fail since the Pak's ultimately control Afghanistan's fate. The quicker we dump both Afghanistan and Pakistan, the better.

It goes back even further than this. Pakistan has been letting China look at U.S. technology for at least 40 years. I read an article recently that Pakistan let China look at one of their F-104s during the Vietnam war. Despite all of their games, we still give them over $3 Billion in aid per year.:(

ra2bach
08-19-11, 02:16
I wasn't there so I don't know, but why did they leave enough of the copter to inspect in the first place? don't those guys carry explosives???

Moose-Knuckle
08-19-11, 03:52
I wasn't there so I don't know, but why did they leave enough of the copter to inspect in the first place? don't those guys carry explosives???

Murphy decided to show up again. After demo, the only thing left was the vertical stabilizer and tail rotor. Perfect no, but considering. . .

I'd be more worried that Slick Willy sold them the tech.