PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BTC M&P45 FS

CQC.45
08-18-11, 15:29
I have a Fullsize M&P45 (no thumb safety) currently for sale. This pistol is used, but not abused...and has been literally 100% reliable since the day I bought it. This includes 800rds or so of a variety of FMJ, lead, and Federal HST (widest hollow points I am aware of). It has a very slight amount of holster wear near the front of the slide, though this is purely cosmetic and inevitable if you ever plan on drawing from a holster. This pistol would come with box, papers, and 2 mags.

The pistol itself has the following modifications:

-2-dot Warren Tactical Night Sights
-360 degree TruGrip grip panels
-Bowie Tactical Concepts 5lb "S" trigger job
-The BTC trigger modification has been my favorite M&P trigger (I have tried most smiths' versions as well as well-known drop-in components). It has an extremely short reset with an audible click much like a Glock. The pull is very smooth and a little shorter than stock, with a rolling 5lb break (no 2-stage trigger feeling), as compared to the rough, gritty, 8-9lb trigger found on many stock 45 M&Ps.

Price Breakdown

M&P45 Fullsize: $530
Warren 2-dot Tactical Night Sight set: $122
BTC Trigger Job: $75
TruGrip 360 degree Grip Tape: Won't count that ;] (I will throw in brand new grip tape panels for free)

That adds up to $727 brand new. I am willing to sell for $630 + $25 shipped to your FFL. If you're near me (MI), I'll meet to forgo shipping.

I also have a Crossbreed supertuck holster for the M&P I am willing to sell for $60, or $55 if you buy it with the pistol. First come, first serve. Pictures are available upon request. PM me if interested.