PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Rangel meets his match

Suwannee Tim
08-19-11, 05:37
Laura Ingraham. (http://www.breitbart.tv/ingrahams-epic-rangel-smackdown/)

Sensei
08-19-11, 08:19
This is not the first time that ol' Charlie has gotten a good roasting. His strategy is the same for every hard interview (or House Ethics Committee investigation) - object to the wording of the questions without ever answering anything.

GermanSynergy
08-19-11, 09:05
He's the poster child for everything wrong with today's Democrat party. Kudos to Ms.Ingraham.

Alex V
08-19-11, 09:54
Laura, will you marry me?

Hahaha

That was awesome. These guys are on TV all the time and never answer a single question.

R/Tdrvr
08-19-11, 13:16
Saw that last night. She handed Rangel his ass. To a lesser degree she did it to the other 2 Dem supporters she had on last night too.

That's one of the things I can't stand about politicians (D and R). They won't answer a simple yes or no question. They have to dance around it.

Suwannee Tim
08-19-11, 14:14
Laura, will you marry me?

Hahaha

That was awesome. These guys are on TV all the time and never answer a single question.

Married to Laura Ingraham would be my worst nightmare. She is so smart you would never get away with anything.

Laura Ingraham Allen: "New rifle?"
Me: "(Lieing) No Dear, I've had it for a while."
LIA: "An LMT right?"
Me: "(Worried) Yeah."
LIA: "Ambi safety?"
Me: "(Begining to sweat) Uhuh."
LIA" "I don't recall any of your Defender 2000s having an ambi safety."
Me: "Argh."

HK51Fan
08-19-11, 15:59
that this guy has stayed in his congressional position for this long def. shows that his district is asleep at the wheel.