PDA

View Full Version : Suspected Illegal Immigrant Faces Charges in Alleged Hit-And-Run Death of California

Packman73
08-23-11, 18:02
Another American killed by a tonk.

Charges have been filed against an unlicensed driver and suspected illegal immigrant who allegedly killed a 4-year-old boy in a hit-and-run accident, the San Francisco Chronicle reports...

Garcia had two prior arrests for driving without a license, according to the newspaper.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/23/suspected-illegal-immigrant-faces-charges-in-alleged-hit-and-run-death-calif/#ixzz1VtabiGQS

Icculus
08-24-11, 11:28
So an illegal immigrant get's arrested twice for driving without a license but instead of shipping his butt back to wherever we instead turn him loose to commit the same crime again and this time kill someone. Something is seriously wrong with this system yet at the same time I wouldn't have expected any less from the people's republic and specifically San Francisco.

Packman73
08-24-11, 12:02
Some of these politicans need to be put on trial for treason or something.

Icculus
08-24-11, 12:08
I'm no lawyer but I wonder if it would be possible for the family to file a wrongful death civil suit against the government since this person wasn't deported the first time like they should have been.

kmrtnsn
08-24-11, 22:03
San Francisco is a "sactuary city" and their level of cooperation with the feds when it comes to immigration matters could best be described as, none. As far as suing the G, no, it can't be done.