PDA

View Full Version : 50 balwolf

Remember911
08-23-11, 22:45
What do u all think about a 7.62x39 and a 50 balwolf in lefty. I,m in the works trying to get one of the shops that turn bolts to do a run in lefty. He is going to get back with me.

mkmckinley
08-23-11, 23:00
7.62X39 is not a good cartridge for the AR due to the case taper. As far as a .50 Beowulf in lefty I would have no need for it but if you do then go for it, let us know how it works out.

OMD
08-24-11, 00:37
I'm a lefty and I don't have any use for left side ejection. Standard (right side ejection) makes it easy for us lefties to clear the weapon. If you spend come more time on the rifle you'll probably discover the same and learn to live with it. Food for thought. I don't need the ambi controls, but they do speed me up and it is a big plus to learn to shoot weak side in this right-handed world!!!

Remember911
08-25-11, 16:43
I did dont want a bunch of i shoot left handed with right handed gun. all mine are lefty and was just wanting in put form the few that want left handed guns. I have been doing this a long time and have come to love my left handed stuff. thanks Mike Sutton