PDA

View Full Version : "Former" Marine manhunt: Charles Alan Dyer

Belmont31R
08-24-11, 19:58
Granted Im only posting one article but I suggest you do some research on this case. None of the "child abuse" stories have any evidence, and this guys ex wife has posted some shit on facebook that makes you go :eek: when it comes to actually believing this guy is guilty.

If you read my thread on our CPS visit....I looked up quite a of laws, and whatnot. Some of the stories you read on there are just ****ed. Ex wifes will accuse husbands of sexual crimes against kids, and it takes YEARS for the truth to come out if it ever does. Women will coach young kids as well as prosecutors to convict someone without any evidence but one kids testimony. There are tons of guys out there in this situation where suddenly a divorce happens, and suddenly the wife claims sexual abuse especially when the kids are not biologically the husbands.

Not saying that is what happened here but its no lie that women are heavily favored in divorce court, and that a single unfounded child sexual abuse accusation can lead a man into YEARS of jail, prison, courts, and tens of thousands into HUNDREDS of thousands in legal fees.

This is the general type of case I point to when I cut off questioning of our kids and didn't let the CPS worker in our house. They are there to put people in jail and justify their existence not to keep REAL abused kids away from abusive parents.

For years the courts and legislative bodies have been filled with man hating activist judges, and what better case to justify the existence of these departments than child sexual abuse?

Again...I highly suggest you do your own research on this case, and the mother who alledged the abuse. This guy turns out to be the bad guy while the mom sits back without any evidence of a crime. In the other thread where this kind of topic was discussed I said Id rather spend my life in jail than pay a cent to my wife if we got divorced. Just wait til one of them like this lays a child sex abuse charge, domestic violence, and other charges all of which heavily favor women. Just watch COPS, and see the percentage of men who get sent to jail vs. women.

If you ever get into an argument, and think its going to go beyond simple squabbling pull out your phone or something, and record it. One shady DV charge can take away your gun rights forever. One mark on your wife/GF/whatever, and its a slam dunk.

This is a good double whammy. Right wing extremest and kiddy diddler. Hope its false but NEVER underestimate the power of simple accusations and out to get em prosecutors.

A former Marine who is part of a right wing group that calls for an uprising is the target of an FBI manhunt ranging from Oklahoma to Florida.

Charles Alan Dyer, 31, of Duncan, Okla., failed to appear in court on Monday, Aug. 15, on charges he raped a 7-year-old gir. His failure to appear launched a federal dragnet covering 12 states in the South.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-manhunt-oath-keeper-charles-dyer-child-rape/story?id=14372935

armakraut
08-24-11, 22:04
"An ABC News review of court records reveals that Dyer was indicted on federal charges for possessing an unregistered Colt M-203 grenade launcher."

Verdict quickly returned by the jury was: not guilty. I'm sure the reporter made a completely innocent mistake leaving that last part out. Like many legal correspondents, Pierre probably isn't as good at looking up court documents as he is in soliciting male hookers on craigslist.

This story kind of reaffirms the old saying that just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Moose-Knuckle
08-25-11, 04:28
Hook line and sinker. When you are an enemy of the state you are guilty until proven innocent. That is next to impossible to fight against.