PDA

View Full Version : WTF are my hands doing?

theblackknight
08-26-11, 15:55
Go to about 1:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GYWUPkfKiM

Support thumb only tightens up for shots I guess. Is this good? It's completely involuntary.

Failure2Stop
08-26-11, 16:00
Looks like a weak left hand grip.
The grip of the left hand should be as tight as you can possibly hold, crushing the right hand and pistol into a single unit.

C4IGrant
08-26-11, 16:03
The grip of the left hand should be as tight as you can possibly hold, crushing the right hand and pistol into a single unit.

Yep.

C4

Mr. Goodtimes
08-27-11, 20:19
F2S, how tight should ones strong hand be?

CoryCop25
08-27-11, 21:13
As tight as you can get without shaking.

Redhat
08-27-11, 21:25

Not F2S but here goes: Tight but not so tight you lose dexterity in you trigger finger.

sboza
08-27-11, 21:36
While you are waiting on F2S, I'll throw in a couple of thoughts. When I shoot, my thumbs ride high and off the frame. My support wrist is canted but my thumbs tend to point upwards. I don't think it's a big deal and everyones hands are different. It may be more natural for you to keep your thumbs loose and off the frame, possibly pointed higher as it seems that's what your thumbs want to do every time a shot if fired.

But the most important thing in my opinion is consistent grip pressure. I agree with the support hand crush grip providing side to side pressure. As for strong hand pressure, use as much as you can muster without losing too much dexterity in your trigger finger. Pressure should be primarily front to back. I say primarily because if you shoot one handed and are only applying pressure front to back, you'll start losing grip coverage where your strong hand palm meets the grip (you'll see a gap). So enough lateral pressure to keep your strong hand palm in contact with the grip panel is important.

I know nothing about competition shooting but i have seen some of them use a very weak primary grip to improve their trigger control. It should be obvious why this isn't ideal for the real world.

Again, tweak the grip until you find what works with your anatomy. After that, focus on consistent grip pressure!

For the record, when I say thumbs high, I am not talking about the old school grip with no support wrist cant. I am referring to the same modern grip just with the thumbs higher and off the frame.

Edit: When I say cant wrist, I mean lock wrist; canting is what you do to lock the wrist. Was having a word brain fart.

Failure2Stop
08-27-11, 21:52

Like everyone else is saying, as tight as you can without causing the gun to vibrate. Grip from front to back, not with the thumb or fingertips.

The best practice for this is one-handed strings. I do drop my thumb for one-handed firing, but I still do not grip with it.

As far as thumb orientation while in a modern Iso...
It is far less important than wrist locking, but I do like to be able to point with the thumb for very fast, very close work.

eternal24k
08-27-11, 22:04
I have always used the "as tight as you would hold and swing a hammer" and it has worked well for me and for conveying the concept to others

Wiggity
08-27-11, 22:37
I have always used the "as tight as you would hold and swing a hammer" and it has worked well for me and for conveying the concept to others

Me as well

comprido
08-27-11, 22:48

You can try Matt Burkett's timing drill to experiment with different grip pressures and see what actually works. All the talk of "60/40, just as you would swing a hammer, as hard as you can without your hands shaking" may be good advice, but the groups +timer don't lie. (For example, I can grip relatively hard with my strong hand and not have my hand shake, but the tension slows down the trigger and my splits. I have to back off some.)

http://www.doublealpha.biz/tip_burkett.htm#Timing Drills

Timing Drills
One of the drills that I like to do most of the time and has had the most impact on my shooting ability is a timing drill. First we should have a discussion of terminology.
Timing of the gun:
I am not referring to the actual time the mechanism takes to return to battery. I am referring to learning the timing of the gun by the shooter. Since most guns return to battery in about 5 hundredths of a second, we cannot return the gun fast enough with our conscious mind. The subconscious will return the gun to point of aim by using the appropriate amount of muscle force during recoil. You will see top shooters push down on the gun if it does something it’s not supposed to do, such as hitting a bad primer and not firing. This is not a flinch. A flinch occurs before and also during the firing of the gun.

You must shoot a full magazine on every string in this drill and you must not stop and restart in the middle of a magazine. Unless there is a safety issue, shoot the entire magazine at the required splits. You must have a relaxed positive stance and grip on the gun for this to work.
The major areas this drill assists are the return of the gun under recoil, calling your shots, grip control, and solidifying the stance. If you are not using a solid forward shooting stance, you will see the gun start going out of control and the sights moving differently after about 3-5 rounds. Please refer to my previous articles for more stance information or check my website at www.mattburkett.com <http://www.mattburkett.com>
You will need three targets, tape, and about 250 rounds of ammo.
The drill:
Start out with three targets 15 yards away. Load all of your magazines. First three strings are two seconds per shot. Like a metronome, have the splits be as close to two seconds as possible. Check your split times on a timer or have another shooter help you with the drill. Two seconds per shot gives you plenty of time to shoot an extremely small group.
First string, use as light of a grip as possible on first target.
Second string, medium grip on second target.
Third string, use a heavy grip on the third target.

Now unload and review your shooting.
You shouldn’t have more than about a 2” group on each target. Compare where they are impacting on the target. Is there more vertical stringing or horizontal on the different groups? Which one did you feel more comfortable with? How did the gun feel with each grip? What exactly did the sights do? Did they rise straight up under recoil? Could you even see the sights under recoil? This will show you if you have a flinch. If you can’t see the sights going up and down, there is a good chance you’re blinking.
Figure out what grip worked best for you and use that for the rest of the drill.
Tape the targets.
String four, two seconds per shot on target 1 with your new favorite grip.
String five, one second per shot on target 2.
String six, .5 seconds per shot on target 3.

Now unload and review your shooting.
Once again we go back and look to see where our problems are showing up. What is the group dispersion on the targets? Is there a significant difference between the groups at two seconds and at .5 seconds? How much vertical error is there with the groups? What did the sights do at the different speeds? Diagnose what is happening. If you’re getting a significantly upper right lift to the sights, grip a little more with your left hand and slightly less with your right hand (assuming you’re right handed).
Tape the targets.
String seven, one second per shot on target one.
String eight, .5 per shot on target two.
String nine, .25 per shot on target three.

Unload and review.
How did your shooting go at this speed? Are the sights coming back naturally to the aiming point?
Critical things to remember:
The timing of the gun that you have learned is specific to that firearm and load. If you change any part or your load, rerun the timing drills because the gun itself has changed.

sboza
08-28-11, 01:47
Comprido- I'm sure that drill is useful for checking fundamentals, consistency, and cadence but shots going high right can have many more causes than that. It is hard to diagnose a shooter without seeing them shoot.

But rather than this drill, which is not targeted to grip pressure correction, there is a line drill that Paul Howe teaches. Basically the shooter fires along the vertical lines outlining a silhouette target from 3-5 yards out. Four shots down and then four shots back up. After each shot, correct grip pressure (not grip) to get your shots on the line holding all else constant. The downside is that a shooter needs to be reasonable squared away to make use if the drill.

I don't know if I described that as well as MSG Howe would so let me know if I need to clarify further.

P.S. And I am not familiar with the instructor who developed the drill that comprido posted but he states that the shooter's hits should be within a 2 inch circle at fifteen yards with a two second cadence? I'm a pretty good shooter and can stay inside a 3 inch circle pretty easily at 7 yards but unless this drill is designed for expert shooters, the expectation just sounds like the instructor is showing off.

comprido
08-28-11, 13:34
Comprido- I'm sure that drill is useful for checking fundamentals, consistency, and cadence but shots going high right can have many more causes than that. It is hard to diagnose a shooter without seeing them shoot.

But rather than this drill, which is not targeted to grip pressure correction, there is a line drill that Paul Howe teaches. Basically the shooter fires along the vertical lines outlining a silhouette target from 3-5 yards out. Four shots down and then four shots back up. After each shot, correct grip pressure (not grip) to get your shots on the line holding all else constant. The downside is that a shooter needs to be reasonable squared away to make use if the drill.

I don't know if I described that as well as MSG Howe would so let me know if I need to clarify further.

P.S. And I am not familiar with the instructor who developed the drill that comprido posted but he states that the shooter's hits should be within a 2 inch circle at fifteen yards with a two second cadence? I'm a pretty good shooter and can stay inside a 3 inch circle pretty easily at 7 yards but unless this drill is designed for expert shooters, the expectation just sounds like the instructor is showing off.

http://tinyurl.com/3hl4avd :jester: :D (His abilities are well known; he didn't create this drill to show off.)

Grip tension is one of the things that is developed with this drill. The first three strings are fired with different grip pressure. Burkett's DVDs talks about grip tension and this drill some more.

I'll leave a keyhole at 7 yards with a two second cadence, and therefore 2 inches at 15 yards is more reasonable for me than you. So while you are not a great shooter, I don't see why you couldn't still benefit from the drill. (However, until you can shooter tighter groups at slow speed, you have other things to work on as well.)

(To be fair, Burkett may have had an open gun in mind with this drill when he said 2". But just cause you aren't holding 2" doesn't mean you can't get something out of this.)

I like the vertical line drill you posted, too. Ron Avery has something similar.

sboza
08-28-11, 14:07
Comprido - Brother, I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Despite how "great" a shooter you think you are, my point was that the drill you posted doesn't isolate grip pressure. I wasn't trying to knock one of your heros.

As for the 2 inch circle at 15 yards with a 2 sec cadence, I haven't tried that at the range because that's not my world; I'm not a competition shooter. There's very little I can't diagnose in a shooter at 7 yards and that little bit is accomplished at 25 yards. If I were to use this drill, I would do it at 7 yards or maybe even closer. I can still see the shooters trends and I can take out variables such as eye sight.

This is not to say that I don't shoot longer distances, being able to engage moving targets (10"x10" movers) at 75 to 100 yards is somewhat practical skill and a hell of a confidence booster.

I wasn't ripping on your hero or his drill, just thought there was a better way. I don't believe in criticizing anything I haven't tried so I'll give it a go this week with a stock glock with black warrens, I don't have any race guns. But whether I can make a neat little 2 inch hole at 15 yards or not, my reasoning as to why this isn't a practical drill for an instructor to use with an average student stands.

Sorry I ruffled your feathers, my post wasn't meant to be personal.

Edit: No idea what an open gun is, I assume a competition thing. Maybe you can do one of those neat links again ;)

darr3239
08-28-11, 14:18
Just getting back to simple. Took a class from Rob Leatham and he uses a very firm grip with both hands. Not enough to cut off blood circulation, but very firm. I think he knows a thing or two.

rickp
08-28-11, 16:29
One thing I noticed about your support thumb is it seems to come off the frame a bit when the pistol recoils, same with the strong hand thumb pointing up a bit instead of being locked down on the support hand. I'm not sure what you need is more strength in the grip but you need to tweak your current grip to improve the support during recoil.

Your support thumb should make solid contact with the frame and your strong hand thumb should make full solid contact on top of the support hand

The thumbs and hands shouldn't move once a good grip is established and shouldn't point up or lose contact with the frame. If you adjust your strong and support hand a little so your thumbs provide better support it might help and give you more consistent result and better recoil management.

I would agree to the last sentence. You don;t need to grip the shit out of the pistol, actually that;s counter productive and a mistake a lot of new shooters do. You need to have a solid grip but not white knuckling it.

C4IGrant
08-28-11, 16:45
http://tinyurl.com/3hl4avd :jester: :D (His abilities are well known; he didn't create this drill to show off.)

Grip tension is one of the things that is developed with this drill. The first three strings are fired with different grip pressure. Burkett's DVDs talks about grip tension and this drill some more.

I'll leave a keyhole at 7 yards with a two second cadence, and therefore 2 inches at 15 yards is more reasonable for me than you. So while you are not a great shooter, I don't see why you couldn't still benefit from the drill. (However, until you can shooter tighter groups at slow speed, you have other things to work on as well.)

(To be fair, Burkett may have had an open gun in mind with this drill when he said 2". But just cause you aren't holding 2" doesn't mean you can't get something out of this.)

I like the vertical line drill you posted, too. Ron Avery has something similar.

It is important when describing accuracy reqs and time thresholds, that you ID the weapon used.

There is a HUGE difference between a 5" 1911 style gun with a 2LBS trigger and a 4" G19 with a 6.5LBS trigger.

C4

theblackknight
08-28-11, 17:18

Thanks man,"crushing" is a good word and made it pretty clear.

comprido
08-28-11, 22:21
Comprido - Brother, I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Despite how "great" a shooter you think you are, my point was that the drill you posted doesn't isolate grip pressure. I wasn't trying to knock one of your heros.

As for the 2 inch circle at 15 yards with a 2 sec cadence, I haven't tried that at the range because that's not my world; I'm not a competition shooter. There's very little I can't diagnose in a shooter at 7 yards and that little bit is accomplished at 25 yards. If I were to use this drill, I would do it at 7 yards or maybe even closer. I can still see the shooters trends and I can take out variables such as eye sight.

This is not to say that I don't shoot longer distances, being able to engage moving targets (10"x10" movers) at 75 to 100 yards is somewhat practical skill and a hell of a confidence booster.

I wasn't ripping on your hero or his drill, just thought there was a better way. I don't believe in criticizing anything I haven't tried so I'll give it a go this week with a stock glock with black warrens, I don't have any race guns. But whether I can make a neat little 2 inch hole at 15 yards or not, my reasoning as to why this isn't a practical drill for an instructor to use with an average student stands.

Sorry I ruffled your feathers, my post wasn't meant to be personal.

Edit: No idea what an open gun is, I assume a competition thing. Maybe you can do one of those neat links again ;)

No feathers were ruffled from the post in question. However, I never said I was great and I'll thank you not to say that I did. Burkett's not my hero, but he is well known and the fact that you haven't heard of him and don't like the drill means nothing to me.

Google 'open gun.'

Treehopr
08-29-11, 00:53
A bit of a tangent but I thought I'd post anyway...

I've shot with Matt Burkett and have done variations of the drill(s) noted earlier in this thread. I learned as much in the first 4 hours of a class with him as I have in 3 day pistol classes with other instructors.

Alot of what/how he teaches runs counter to what/how many popular firearms instructors teach. Hard for me to describe but much of his teaching is geared toward making you a more efficient shooter rather than a "better" shooter.

IIRC the first drill we did in the class I took had us shooting 10 round mags at the berm... Why? To manage recoil, develop a consistent firing grip, train your mind to see the sights under recoil, overcome the intimidation of having an explosion 3 inches away from the end of your hand.

Which is a lot more than we would have gotten if we'd done 10 round slow fire at bullsyes from 25 yards...

My memory is a little hazy on the details but we also shot a drill later in the class where Burkett had us fire 3 10 round groups. The first group using a "hard as you can" grip, the second with a "medium" grip and the third a soft "almost fall out of your hand grip." Then he had us look at our groups and asked if there was a significant difference between the various grips. Most of us did not.

Part of the rationale for this is how do you quantify the correct amount of pressure to grip the gun with? What might be a "medium" grip for one shooter may be a "hard as you can" grip for another. Your "soft" grip may apply more pressure than my "medium" grip.

It may not be how hard to grip the gun but how consistently you're applying that grip to the gun that affects your shooting. Changing accuracy and speed standards can also affect how much pressure you choose to apply. Using a 100% crush grip may not be necessary if you're trying to shoot a single round on a steel plate at 100 yards with no time limit.

One of my take-aways from that class is that managing fatigue is part of consistency. If all your techniques require you to be tense or locked up then the longer you have to shoot the more likely your body will start to fatigue and the more difficult it will be to maintain consistency. Similar to the pace you're going to run if you're going for a 100m sprint vs. a 13.1 mile half marathon.

Being faster is not necessarily more efficient. Imagine driving a car for 1 city block to a stop sign, you don't need to stomp on the gas to accelerate quickly just so that you can stomp on the brakes before you get to the stop sign.

When I shoot pistol now I don't think of how hard I can grip the gun, I think of how relaxed I can be while maintaining control of the weapon and solving the problem.

jmoore
08-29-11, 10:12
Go to about 1:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GYWUPkfKiM

Is this good? It's completely involuntary.

Possibly a response to the riveting music in the background???? :)

john

comprido
08-29-11, 15:01

I've shot with Matt Burkett and have done variations of the drill(s) noted earlier in this thread. I learned as much in the first 4 hours of a class with him as I have in 3 day pistol classes with other instructors.

I'll continue the tangent to add that I'm on the record here that one should go to the competition shooters to learn to shoot, and the tactical guys to learn tactics. (I compete sporadically, but I also carry a gun as part of my job. If I thought training with competition shooters reduced my abilities as a LEO, I wouldn't do it. Instead, it's the opposite.)

Now back to the thread...

IIRC the first drill we did in the class I took had us shooting 10 round mags at the berm... Why? To manage recoil, develop a consistent firing grip, train your mind to see the sights under recoil, overcome the intimidation of having an explosion 3 inches away from the end of your hand.

Which is a lot more than we would have gotten if we'd done 10 round slow fire at bullsyes from 25 yards...

I've done that one as well. Taking a way the target lets you focus on watching the sights lift and return. Good drill to break a flinch too, as you can shoot faster than your body can flinch.

My memory is a little hazy on the details but we also shot a drill later in the class where Burkett had us fire 3 10 round groups. The first group using a "hard as you can" grip, the second with a "medium" grip and the third a soft "almost fall out of your hand grip." Then he had us look at our groups and asked if there was a significant difference between the various grips. Most of us did not.

Part of the rationale for this is how do you quantify the correct amount of pressure to grip the gun with? What might be a "medium" grip for one shooter may be a "hard as you can" grip for another. Your "soft" grip may apply more pressure than my "medium" grip.

Sounds like the timing drill described above.

sboza
08-29-11, 15:09
No feathers were ruffled from the post in question. However, I never said I was great and I'll thank you not to say that I did. Burkett's not my hero, but he is well known and the fact that you haven't heard of him and don't like the drill means nothing to me.

Google 'open gun.'

Alright, now I see how people get into internet butt hurt wars so I'll go ahead and calm down, lay out some clarification, and try and add some substance so this isn't just a back and forth between warring internet heros.

First of all, I have never said that I didn't like the drill. I simply stated that there are better drills to isolate grip pressure issues. Your drill deals with overall grip pressure (and not very usefully IMHO) and MSG Howe's deals with strong hand vs. support hand pressure. With his drill you shoot along the line while tracking sights and adjusting each hands pressure until the sights are tracking along the line. Your sights will track straight up and down along the line and your shots will hit the line consistently when you have the perfect grip pressure. The idea is that if your left hand grip is weak, your shots will track left (path of least resistance) as seen with novice shooters shooting one handed (right hand) and vice verse. It's a good way to get a good idea how the gun should feel in your hands, nothing more. As for how tight to hold in general? Short of shaking and without losing too much dexterity in the trigger finger. This is not for competition shooters perfecting their bullseye shooting; I think that is where our differences are coming from.

Also, for diagnosing fundamentals, 15 yards for THIS drill is unnecessarily far. You can do the same at 7, 5, or even 3 yards with a 3" dot. This takes eye sight out of the equation and all we are really trying to get on paper is a pattern. This pattern helps us diagnose that a problem exists with the shooter or gun when we may not be able to see it outright by watching the shooter. Shooting at distance is an important skill and allows fine tuning of fundamentals but this drill is less than ideal for that IMHO. Maybe competition shooters trying to hone their bullseye shooting skills can use such a drill to perfect trigger control and grip pressure (for comp shooting) beyond the practical level. I don't shoot competition so I don't know.

The only other thing I said about the drill is that an expectation of a 2" hole at 15 yards with a 2 sec (or 5 or 10) cadence may be showing off on the part of the drill's creator ragardless of whether you or I can do so. What YOU didn't mention initially is that he may have intended doing this with a race gun or possibly an open gun which I did google since I am locked in this silly argument with you. Are you freaking kidding me?!? Read C4Grant's post; he is spot on, you can't spout off numbers and times without mentioning the gun used. Then, based on this, you went on to tell me how you're a better shooter than me. There are plenty of shooters better than me, but you are telling me that you are a better shooter than me and my stock glock when you're shooting a race gun or at least a pimped out pistol? Do you see the lack of common sense here?

And finally, redarding the actual usefullness of the drill. I don't see a lot of value for the TYPICAL shooter (read "not competition shooter"). Getting a good hit on target just requires sight alignment, sight picture, and trigger control. With a two second cadence, you have enough time to do that even if you held the gun upside down. I do see how this drill may teach competition guys how overgriping or undergriping affect sight tracking, cadence, etc... But again, not a competition shooter so back to my lane.

As to not putting words into your mouth, I apologize, you did not explicitly state that you were a great shooter. You just said that I wasn't and that you were better than me (based on well ... nothing). Here is your relevant quote:

"I'll leave a keyhole at 7 yards with a two second cadence, and therefore 2 inches at 15 yards is more reasonable for me than you. So while you are not a great shooter, I don't see why you couldn't still benefit from the drill."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A personal experience on this topic that may prove useful to someone.

Being a reasonably good pistol shooter, although I have more time on the carbine, I went to glock for their instructor workshop. At the end of the class we shot the qual which me and two Gwinett Co SWAT guys passed the first time around. Everyone cleared it the second time around and I don't get a big head from silly things like a qual course on a one way range.

But I was feeling pretty good and out came the glock 18 and 18c for us to shoot. A couple of the swat guys go up and unload into a 4-5 inch circle at 5 yards or so. I go up and do the same except my group is a bit larger. Well after a few mags of this, I go to strong hand only shooting. Shot 4 and 5 went into the ceiling, joining hundreds of other holes in the ceiling. I tried for 15 minutes with the instructor helping me but other than big groups of 3-4 shots, I couldn't hold the gun on target one handed. The swat guys were drilling entire mags into a 5 inch circle one handed. The instructor couldn't made heads of it as I am definately strong enough to control the gun, I shoot well one handed, and I was positioning my upper body as instructed to control the push back part of recoil.

Not than I'm gonna be packing a glock 18 anytime soon but the experience left a bitter taste in my mouth. I went to the range and video taped myself shooting one handed and I did notice the muzzle rise on recoil was significant. I expected a bit more rise than a two handed grip but the difference was staggering. Somehow, I don't know why, I had trained in an overly weak strong hand grip. Also, my pinky pressure was almost nonexistant because an instructor (not a comp guy) once told me to watch the pinky because I can pull shots down. I also noticed that my sights were tracking too far to the left and realized that the dogmatic, "only front to back" strong hand pressure was keeping me from having proper control on the support side of the gun and inadequate contact with the palm side of my strong hand.

My first response was damn! But I applied fixes:

1) Firm pressure with my strong hand, short of shaking and without TOO MUCH loss of trigger finger dexterity. In the real world you're not going to be fully extended for very long (at least not unsupported) so fatigue isn't a real issue as far as I'm concerned. And if you're weak, hit the gym.

2) Using pinky to grip. I don't see any reason not too unless your pinky is stronger than your other fingers.

3) Applying enough lateral pressure with my strong hand to add support side tension and to create solid contact between my strong palm and the grip. I don't know exactly how to describe where I place the pressure but I do NOT do it with my fingertips. I apply pressure to the support side frontstrap corner. Your milage may vary as everyones hands are different.

Up until shooting the g18, I thought I was on top of my fundamentals and had little left to learn as far as basic marksmanship goes. I will never have that level of cockiness again, not with marksmanship and not with tactics. I guess what I am trying to say is keep an open mind and be humble ... or be humbled.

theblackknight
08-29-11, 17:47

I've heard this recently from someone I trust with such a topic.

Shawn.L
08-29-11, 18:35

Alot of what/how he teaches runs counter to what/how many popular firearms instructors teach. Hard for me to describe but much of his teaching is geared toward making you a more efficient shooter rather than a "better" shooter.

It may not be how hard to grip the gun but how consistently you're applying that grip to the gun that affects your shooting. Changing accuracy and speed standards can also affect how much pressure you choose to apply. Using a 100% crush grip may not be necessary if you're trying to shoot a single round on a steel plate at 100 yards with no time limit.

One of my take-aways from that class is that managing fatigue is part of consistency. If all your techniques require you to be tense or locked up then the longer you have to shoot the more likely your body will start to fatigue and the more difficult it will be to maintain consistency. Similar to the pace you're going to run if you're going for a 100m sprint vs. a 13.1 mile half marathon.

Being faster is not necessarily more efficient. Imagine driving a car for 1 city block to a stop sign, you don't need to stomp on the gas to accelerate quickly just so that you can stomp on the brakes before you get to the stop sign.

When I shoot pistol now I don't think of how hard I can grip the gun, I think of how relaxed I can be while maintaining control of the weapon and solving the problem.

great post, and some of the same drills and experiance I gained shooting with a good friend of mine who is a Master class IPSC shooter.

I was at a TigerSwan Pistol course here in Pittsburgh just this past weekend and we where instructed to hold with our support hand "as hard as humanly possible" , at first I thought this would effect my 25 yard accuracy, but to my suprise my groups where just the way they should be and had been , but I found my gun returning to target better and my wobble zone getting smaller although for a briefer period of time.

Definatly sometting to experiment with as one proggresses.

Hawg_Leg
08-29-11, 18:54
I dont know what they are doing in that video, but right now they should be heading over to itunes to get you some different music for your next video

theblackknight
08-30-11, 17:23
Ha! You cant **** w Pantera. What would you use?