PDA

View Full Version : Is It Wrong Of Me To Find It Funny The Jersey Shore Might Take A Cat 1 Hit...?

SteyrAUG
08-26-11, 20:32
I know in any location there are good and decent people and I don't wish them any suffering, but the thought of everyone on that reality TV show and others like them dealing with something like this just strikes me as funny.

:D

hatt
08-27-11, 06:16
I doubt the cast is too worried about it. The only possible outcome is they make more money if that area sustains a lot of damage. Season 5, Rebuilding Jersey Shore.

Belmont31R
08-27-11, 13:50
Never watched a single episode and don't even know a single cast members name.

SteyrAUG
08-27-11, 18:45
I doubt the cast is too worried about it. The only possible outcome is they make more money if that area sustains a lot of damage. Season 5, Rebuilding Jersey Shore.

I didn't mean them specifically, but the thousands who are just like them.

I only know them from the South Park parody and spinets from other shows that promote it.

threeheadeddog
08-27-11, 19:19
I have seen the short one on Leno. I swear that the only name I can come up with is Coochy. I know that is not right but I think it is close.

mr_smiles
08-27-11, 19:44

Don't lie - I think we all know there's some little creature called snookie or some shit on the show, if you don't watch southpark you suck as a person hehe :D

Ed L.
08-27-11, 21:28
If all that hair jell gets washed into the Atlantic Ocean it could cause an environmental appocalypse.

obucina
08-27-11, 21:33
i get to deal with their ilk EVERYDAY. They complain after every hurricane that "we" floridians dont work fast enough, etc....I say just cut the bridges and say ciao.

Wiggity
08-28-11, 00:19
Why must mods edit my post when bringing up a good point?

theblackknight
08-28-11, 09:22
I heard a news snippet on the radio that said the lines at gas station where long and there was a lot of fist fights @ seaside.

Oh LAWD:jester:

JSantoro
08-28-11, 13:27
Why must mods edit my post when bringing up a good point?

You're quite right, actually. I made the mistake of giving you the benefit of the doubt, thinking that you perhaps misunderstood the blatant limiting language in the first half of the OP.

It is now clear to me that I was in error, that you DID understand the limiting language, and that you decided to ignore it in favor of having some paltry excuse to attempt to start an :internetfight:.

So, Baiting it is.

skyugo
08-28-11, 16:17

oh yeah, those kids are gonna roll up their sleeves and start swinging hammers. :D

variablebinary
08-28-11, 16:43
The Jersey Shore is hysterical.

I've spent many nights partying in Seaside when I lived back east, so I can relate.

Suwannee Tim
08-29-11, 10:02
i get to deal with their ilk EVERYDAY. They complain after every hurricane that "we" floridians dont work fast enough, etc....I say just cut the bridges and say ciao.

We don't have any of them kind of people around here. Maybe at a gas station or restaurant near I-95. If they loose their way and get more than a mile or so from the interstate we just give them directions, send them on their way. I tell them "I-95 north or south, son. Either way, don't make no never mind to me."

Suwannee Tim
08-29-11, 10:03
Isn't one of them called "Snookie"? That's a kind of a fish I think.

BrianS
08-29-11, 13:27
I thought it was funny how the governor had to come out and be like, "Let me put this in small words you can understand: Get off the $#@!ing beach retards!!!"

Alex V
08-30-11, 11:26
Funny thing is almost all of them are NOT from New Jersey or from the Jersey Shore. Believe me, they are as unwelcome here as they are annoying on TV.

Most come from Staten Island and other areas of the 5 boroughs of NY.

Even on the show, out of 8 cast members only two are from New Jersey and 1 of those two is originally from Staten Island.

So don't hate on NJ, hate on the asshats from NY who come down the parkway and mess out sh*t up.

SteyrAUG
08-30-11, 12:37
So don't hate on NJ, hate on the asshats from NY who come down the parkway and mess out sh*t up.

Just to be clear, I don't hate NJ. I hate the people on that show (what I've seen of them) and the people who are like them.

Alex V
08-30-11, 18:50
Just to be clear, I don't hate NJ. I hate the people on that show (what I've seen of them) and the people who are like them.

Then you should be happy that Irene hit Staten Island and Long Island since 97% of the people who are like the retards on the show are from there and not NJ. :D