PDA

View Full Version : I'll raise you one.

theblackknight
08-30-11, 16:46
These videos are dropping like flies. This one proves you can earn a budwieser and still be a retard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUMA1iqR30&feature=player_embedded

Is there anything we can learn from this one?
I think he's wearing the brown shirt he got from BUDS:jester:

Hawg_Leg
08-30-11, 16:53
These videos are dropping like flies. This one proves you can earn a budwieser and still be a retard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcUMA1iqR30&feature=player_embedded

I think he's wearing the brown shirt he got from BUDS:jester:

This industry needs regulation desperately. A proper licensing/credential system would eliminate 90% of the clowns with a quickness.

Zhurdan
08-30-11, 17:07
This industry needs regulation desperately. A proper licensing/credential system would eliminate 90% of the clowns with a quickness.

You get what you pay for... sometimes less than you pay for. Proper research and a thimble full of smarts would eliminate 90% of these clowns.

NoveskeFan
08-30-11, 17:53
Was that Neo from The Matrix at about 00:50 sec? :neo:

4x4twenty6
08-30-11, 18:33
Yet another ridiculous video of people trying to teach a "tactical" firearms course.

4x4twenty6
08-30-11, 18:36
@kimberfan, he looked like he was trying ****ing breakdance. lol

glockeyed
08-30-11, 19:40
leathal weapon at 4:50, can't believe i watched it that far.:o

Grytpype
09-05-11, 22:09
I wonder if they teach you to fire a gun in the air and yell, "Aaaaaaah!"

jgcl05@yahoo.com
09-06-11, 18:58
Can't... Stop... Laughing... :D On a serious note, I feel bad for the people who pay for some of these training courses. I've seen some pretty ridiculous ones, and this one is pretty hilarious.

KingCobra
09-06-11, 19:20
I see they teach the tactical roll..

Shawn.L
09-06-11, 19:38
What's with these weirdos and kettlebells ?

comprido
09-06-11, 19:50

I thought the rule was "Sun's out, guns out" but it's raining and they are still shirtless.

You owe me six minutes of my life, Blacknight. I want them back.

KingCobra
09-06-11, 21:08
reminds me of a guy who said he took a blackwater course and they "taught" him how to throw a quarter in the air and "instinctively" shoot it. :haha:

glocktogo
09-06-11, 22:26
Has anyone outed this fool for posing as a SEAL??? :(

cody0341
09-06-11, 22:31
I like the idea of training with no shirt, great photo op!!!

markm
09-06-11, 22:40
The whole training realm has become masturbatorial lunacy.

Half of the folks are douche nozzles wanting to name drop on the instructors they've taken classes from, and the other half is goobers wanting to be the next super teacher.

comprido
09-06-11, 23:12
Has anyone outed this fool for posing as a SEAL??? :(

No, I reckon he was a SEAL, but being a SEAL or a having a long tab doesn't guarantee you learned to shoot a pistol well, much less how to teach marksmanship.

I edited this to remove a sentence pointing out what I thought was the biggest mistake in the video. The whole thing is full of fail and it's not even necessary to go down that road. I've already spent to much time thinking about this. :o

Rattlehead
09-07-11, 00:34
Look like a bunch of un-programmed bots to me.

DemonRat
09-07-11, 00:49
I haven't been to a class yet and the break dancing scene is where I stopped watching and just laughed. Showed the video to my wife and she asked who the idiots were trying to impress cause she wasn't and no I couldn't go there to learn how to break dance with my handgun.:haha:

KingCobra
09-07-11, 06:08
I'm so confused by this video...why didn't any of the "students" notice the class was a joke?

Abraxas
09-07-11, 06:36
With so many shooting schools banning the serpa, I am glad a to see a HSLD school like this still allows it. That is his gun, he is in control and you cant get in front of it if you wanted to.

4x4twenty6
09-07-11, 06:47
I am going to try and get this guy to come teach a course here in Arkansas. It should be called "Introduction to Breakdancing for Tactical First Responders and the Benefits of Training Shirtless in the Rain"
I think it would be a hit....

rickp
09-07-11, 15:15
I asked for confirmation on this guy.

This is what I got.

"The founder of that organization is RICHARD BAKER GRAHAM III, a 2001 graduate of SEAL Training and veteran of service with more than one SEAL Team. His reputation within the Naval Special Warfare community is absolutely solid!

Respectfully,
Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
USN 1970-1978
SEAL Team ONE
Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
Defense Analyst – Soviet Threat specialization 1981-1993
UDT-SEAL Association - Member
POW Network Board of Directors
Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
Author - "NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters"

d90king
09-07-11, 15:21
HOLY SHIT! That guy makes some of the other videos look like fantastic training ops. WOW :eek:

The really sad part is that people pay money for that BS.

Zhurdan
09-07-11, 15:25
I found the credits amusing. Song in the background is apparently called.... "You fail me". How appropriate. ;)

Grizzly16
09-07-11, 15:29
I am going to try and get this guy to come teach a course here in Arkansas. It should be called "Introduction to Breakdancing for Tactical First Responders and the Benefits of Training Shirtless in the Rain"
I think it would be a hit....

Lemme know if you get him here. I'd love to come watch.

Any idea why he spray painted "Great W" on one guy?

Rattlehead
09-07-11, 15:59
Any idea why he spray painted "Great W" on one guy?

Tactical pore clogging, resulting in a tactical heat stroke.

4x4twenty6
09-07-11, 16:42
I would have slapped that dude if he spray painted my back before I was about to shoot. I would have had a shirt on though.

Those guys were scared of his Navy Seal'ness and did everything he told them to.

Seal -"Take that shirt off boy and let me paint you!"
Shirtless Guy-"ok mr. Seal"

Haha

Abraxas
09-07-11, 20:49
Lemme know if you get him here. I'd love to come watch.

Wear armor, because I wouldn't trust him or anyone who would pay money to learn from him.

KingCobra
09-07-11, 20:55
hes a little small for a seal..

glocktogo
09-08-11, 16:14
I asked for confirmation on this guy.

This is what I got.

"The founder of that organization is RICHARD BAKER GRAHAM III, a 2001 graduate of SEAL Training and veteran of service with more than one SEAL Team. His reputation within the Naval Special Warfare community is absolutely solid!

Respectfully,
Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
USN 1970-1978
SEAL Team ONE
Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
Defense Analyst – Soviet Threat specialization 1981-1993
UDT-SEAL Association - Member
POW Network Board of Directors
Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
Author - "NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters"

Sadly, this does nothing to bolster my confidence in the organization. Can we get a confirmation on whether the actor in the video is or is not Mr. RICHARD BAKER GRAHAM III???

rickp
09-08-11, 19:43
I'm not sure. The info I got was retrieved from a database. I guess the only way is to get a picture of a team mate to confirm that's him.

anatolian B
09-08-11, 20:07
This guy should make a 1913 attachment for his kettlebells, it would save him a lot of time.

comprido
09-08-11, 21:22
Sadly, this does nothing to bolster my confidence in the organization. Can we get a confirmation on whether the actor in the video is or is not Mr. RICHARD BAKER GRAHAM III???

Naw, I doubt it's a case of stolen identity. Nor would I judge SEALs based on one youtube video. Every unit has their 10% anyway.

AND let me emphasized I'm not even saying he's a dirtbag and part of that 10%. (I wouldn't have any way of knowing.) I think he got out of his lane a lot and taught something he had no business teaching. Doesn't mean he wasn't a solid guy when he was in. I can't speak for SEALs, but I'll tell you that you wouldn't want the average SF guy that hasn't spent a lot of time in Group teaching you pistol marksmanship, either. (There are exceptions, but most don't spend a lot of time with a pistol. I don't know, I probably spent more time putting fills in an MBITR than I did shooting a pistol. There's so many other things that you have to master, and the pistol is your secondary so it falls toward the bottom of the list.)

jgcl05@yahoo.com
09-08-11, 21:35
But it's only your secondary until it becomes your primary! ;)

Guns-up.50
09-10-11, 10:20
If he is a seal it just goes to show some Knuckleheads slip through the cracks where ever you go even the seals. When i was in the USMC we had dip-shits running around everywhere.:confused:

By the way did you all see thoes trucks in the back i was digging that white f150

duece71
09-10-11, 12:11
I'm so confused by this video...why didn't any of the "students" notice the class was a joke?

They are already on the hook for cash they have paid. "A fool and his money are soon parted."
If cash was paid, might as well see it through eh?? :rolleyes::lazy:

shua713
09-10-11, 12:42
what a moron, lets try our best to get someone shot

ares armor
09-18-11, 00:55
Does anyone have any idea what the "breakdancing" scene is teaching???

ares armor
09-18-11, 01:09
They certainly enjoy their kettle bells over there. I think this guy is teaching more of a fitness course than anything else.

Did any one see this... UnderWater Kettle Bells.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWgsobLx5W0

ares armor
09-19-11, 01:42
So I got in contact with Rich from the video... Just had to know what the "Break Dancing" scene was.

He is a very cordial guy and he seems to have a "getting shit done" attitude. His training does look somewhat unorthodox but hey who am I to judge. He has got his own thing going over there and that's bad ass. I hope him the best in his endeavor.

Here is what he told me about the "break dancing" scene:

"in different situations you have to be able to change body positions with out losing your ability to keep your gun locked onto the target. Ex. getting pushed around by a crowd, multiple attackers, falling out of a vehicle, etc. It is important to be able to smoothly change levels and body positions that are not your standard kneeling, prone, and standing. Unfortunately this came across as combat break dancing ha ha."

I think the concept of mixing fitness, marksmanship and combat skills is actually pretty cool. Again don't know if I would be spray painting my students backs, (i'm sure they are friends or something and its an inside joke...) and I can't dance so hot.

I honestly think some of the core concepts that he has are very legitimate and he is a hard changing, pretty intense dude.

I will agree that his range doesn't look like its the safest place to be in the whole world but who knows I haven't been there in person and highlight videos can sometimes be misleading.