PDA

View Full Version : KAC SR-25 Match as a SPR?

C-grunt
08-30-11, 17:31
I was recently in one of the LGS and they had a KAC SR-25 with a smooth free float handguard tube. From what little I found online this is the "Match" model. They had it stickered at a little over 2k. Are these built similar to the standard and EMC models, or are they a pure target gun? Im thinking about picking it up to use as a SPR type rifle.

Bolt_Overide
08-30-11, 17:58
all of the older 7.62 guns, including a match with a carbon handguard like the one youre talking about, Ive had the chance to shoot were extremely accurate.

They were also a lot more finicky than current production. I personally wouldnt want one for anything more than a collectors item or a clean enviorment range toy.

that said, I have both the EMC and the EMR, and they are miles ahead of the previous generation guns.

C-grunt
08-31-11, 10:15
all of the older 7.62 guns, including a match with a carbon handguard like the one youre talking about, Ive had the chance to shoot were extremely accurate.

They were also a lot more finicky than current production. I personally wouldnt want one for anything more than a collectors item or a clean enviorment range toy.

that said, I have both the EMC and the EMR, and they are miles ahead of the previous generation guns.

Thanks, thats exactly what I was wanting to know.