PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new range

TREE FROG
11-07-07, 18:13
Hey guys I'm looking for a new range to shoot @ the range I use to shoot at in lower VA was sold the company who bought it are going to increase the membership to anamout that is way out of my price range any way if some one knows of a good place to shoot please let me know

mark5pt56
11-14-07, 16:21
You must be speaking of C2? I've heard that they are going up to over $200. They do have the rifle distance market cornered in the area. You have Lafayette in Grafton, they have 100 yard, 50 and 25. Also have indoor pistol only. I think their price is 175 or so. A&P on Lishelle Place across from Lynnhaven Mall(indoor, 25 yard, rifles allowed). Norfolk County(pistol, maybe shotgun?) Bob's(pistol) 15 yard indoor. Superiour Pawn on VBB, indoor 25 yard, not sure on rifle use. So if you need rifle work outside and past 25 yards, C2 or Lafayette.

With C2, unless you are going alot, just pay the daily rate vs yearly.

Mark

M4arc
11-14-07, 17:58
Tree Frog, if you want to go and check out Lafayette let me know.

TREE FROG
11-16-07, 21:33
Mark5pt56 &M4arc guys thanks allot for your info I look foward to getting to throw some rounds down range with you guys soon. sorry for the delay in my responce to your post :) was down for a few days