PDA

View Full Version : Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class – November 19/20-2011 KNOB CREEK

Mr. Smith
08-31-11, 09:20
Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SuperiorFirearms/Rob%20Haught%20shot%20gun%202/100_1242.jpg

Rob Haught is a veteran law enforcement officer with nearly 20 years experience as a Patrol Officer, Chief of Police and Chief Deputy Sheriff in West Virginia. Rob is an accomplished competitive shooter with numerous National, Regional and State championships under his belt. Rob is a respected instructor for Federal, State and Local LE agencies. While best known as an innovative tactical shotgun instructor, Rob also offers programs in handgun, sub machinegun and carbine and is a consultant to the firearms industry and corporate security. Rob's unique Push/Pull Shotgun Method garnered him press in the 2004 Combat Tactics Magazine, and has been previously adopted into the standard training curriculum of a major federal agency's regional SWAT teams and their national team.

Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class

This course primarily focuses on the Push/Pull method of recoil control. Using his unique method of recoil management, the student will be able to reduce felt recoil by nearly 50% and be able to fire follow-up shots with a 12 gauge pump shotgun as fast as most shooters can fire their pistols. The student will also be introduced to the shotgun CQB technique, which effectively shortens the weapon by 33%, making it effective even in extremely tight quarters. Other topics include, marksmanship fundamentals, patterning zones, ammunition selection, tactical manipulation, equipment selection, low light considerations, malfunction clearances, pistol transitions, pivots/turns, and shooting on the move.

Instructor: Rob Haught

Class Dates: Nov 19/20, 2011

Cost: $500

Range facilities:

Knob Creek Gun Range
690 Ritchey Lane
West Point, KY 40177
www.machinegunshoot.com

Class Weapon & Gear Requirements:
- Reliable duty shotgun
- Eye and ear protection
- Dump Pouch or shell belt
- Shooting gloves
- Duty pistol and holster
- Clothing suitable for range work.
- Kneepads

- Ammunition Requirements;
500 Birdshot
60 Buckshot
20 Slug
50 Pistol

Call or e-mail to reserve your spot.

chuss
08-31-11, 11:48
I'd like to attend and I need gear.

Chris

Mr. Smith
08-31-11, 12:49
I'd like to attend and I need gear.

Chris

I will help with that.

Violator
09-01-11, 10:37
I'd love to be there but I will have just started training.

Mr. Smith
09-01-11, 11:25
We will miss you in class.

Mr. Smith
09-09-11, 10:08
This class is going to be great.

Rob Haught
09-09-11, 12:16
Looking forward to coming back to Kentucky. Always a great crew to work with. Due to shoulder surgery this year I haven't been able to do as many classes as I would have liked. This is a chance to get in on one of the few in 2011. Joe and crew put on a great program so if you are in the area we would love to have you.

Rob

stony275
09-09-11, 13:00
I've had the priviledge of shooting with Rob on multiple occasions. If I knew I could get away that weekend, I would definitely attend this class.

For those of you who are undecided, you owe it to yourself to take Rob's class. It will be an eye opening experience and you'll come away a better wielder of the Hammer of Thor.

Mr. Smith
09-10-11, 14:30
If you don't know Rob you should get to this class he is a true master with the shotgun and a good friend.
We will spend time with Rob outside the range and get to fellowship with him.

Mr. Smith
09-29-11, 10:52
Just git two new guys in this class it is going to be a good class.

chuss
10-10-11, 10:55
Looking forward to this class and testing out some new gear. :)

Chris

Mr. Smith
10-26-11, 07:43
Time is getting close guys this class is going to be a good one.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SuperiorFirearms/Rob%20Haught%20shot%20gun%202/100_1301.jpg

Mr. Smith
11-08-11, 15:42
Class is getting close guys still spots if you want in.

Amp Mangum
11-08-11, 16:09
Rob is a master of the scattergun. If you use a shotgun you need to take a class from Rob. His shooting technique tames the recoil and allows you to shoot fast followup shots.

Mr. Smith
11-09-11, 09:01
It is a word different from what we were all told was the only way to do it.