PDA

View Full Version : Muslims move in, ask neighboring pig farmer to leave, farmer starts pig races!

Belmont31R
08-31-11, 10:41
:lol:

Rural Texas ain't gonna be taken over like those ****s have other cities.

http://youtu.be/dUr1NxJDC94

eternal24k
08-31-11, 11:08
Shit like that pisses me off.
I live in a town (family been here for a couple generations too) with a VNG firing range, I used to wake up to the artillery every saturday morning. I never minded and I kind of liked it. Then all of a sudden more and more out of staters move in, and start complaining, it comes up at town meeting, petitions, etc. They moved here with this establishment already in place! They nolonger do arty but they still complain about small arms fire. Same shit is happening with people moving by the airports and complaining about fly times. Pisses me off like no other. If you dont like it, do your ****ing homework before you move, dont expect everything to change for you once you start paying taxes.

Good for that farmer. I even get calls when I am shooting on my land, but of course If I mention making suppressors legal to stop noise pollution people freak out. Some people will never be satisfied until the earth stops just for them

SteyrAUG
08-31-11, 11:38
Having grown up in Iowa I loathe pig farms, but I think I'd rather live next door to a pig farm than a Mosque.

Watrdawg
08-31-11, 11:55
We have a lot of pig farms here in NC also. No big deal really. However, if that happened to me not only would I have Friday night pig races but I would open up a BBQ/Breakfast Buffet and have all sorts of sausages, bacon, pork chops, pulled pork BBQ, fried fatback etc on the menu. I'd be cooking those pigs out back on great big cookers/smokers.

4x4twenty6
08-31-11, 12:08
watrdawg you just succeeded in making me real damn hungry and the fact that those people tried to get that shutdown pisses me off.
Intolerant ****s.

jwfuhrman
08-31-11, 12:19
No joke, now I'm starving!

My family has lived on this farm since 1834.... 3 years before the county was even a county, and 4 years before there was even a town in this county. We have cattle, hogs, and horses. The neighbor about 20 years ago was going bankrupt, we bought what ground we could, and the rest has been developed. We had some asshole city **** come complain that the smell was bad and that he was going to the county council.... Council tried to shut us down, but when we proved in court that we were literally here first, before any of the rest of the asshples around here, the court ruled in our favor.... We counter sued for losses and won that as well....

The same people tried to say we were "blowing things up" over here... My dad and I are both in the county sheriff dpt reserves, and when the neighbors called, naturally the cops have to come.... But they already knew we have our own range out to 450, so the cops that came brought their guns and we did some shooting, cops told the neighbors, sorry it's private property and they can shoot all they want, if u don't like it we suggest moving to town.

Needless to say, the neighborhood is quite nice now that the morons have moved and it's full of friendly folks.... For the most part.

CarlosDJackal
08-31-11, 12:27
I think they should throw a pig roast in full view of their moose limb neighbors. :D

Nathan_Bell
08-31-11, 12:35
I think they should throw a pig roast in full view of their moose limb neighbors. :D

Every other weekend and twice during ramadam.

GermanSynergy
08-31-11, 12:35
This thread makes me lust for some bacon.

Abraxas
08-31-11, 13:14
Is it bad that I hope the Muslim version wana be Jamestown colony has a coolaid event? I hope this guy never folds and I hope the others in the area support him.

Abraxas
08-31-11, 13:15
No joke, now I'm starving!

My family has lived on this farm since 1834.... 3 years before the county was even a county, and 4 years before there was even a town in this county. We have cattle, hogs, and horses. The neighbor about 20 years ago was going bankrupt, we bought what ground we could, and the rest has been developed. We had some asshole city **** come complain that the smell was bad and that he was going to the county council.... Council tried to shut us down, but when we proved in court that we were literally here first, before any of the rest of the asshples around here, the court ruled in our favor.... We counter sued for losses and won that as well....

The same people tried to say we were "blowing things up" over here... My dad and I are both in the county sheriff dpt reserves, and when the neighbors called, naturally the cops have to come.... But they already knew we have our own range out to 450, so the cops that came brought their guns and we did some shooting, cops told the neighbors, sorry it's private property and they can shoot all they want, if u don't like it we suggest moving to town.

Needless to say, the neighborhood is quite nice now that the morons have moved and it's full of friendly folks.... For the most part.

Thank you for telling that story, it made my day. I am tired of hearing the stories where the wrong side wins.

theblackknight
08-31-11, 13:31
Epic Meal Time needs to film on location at the pig races.

Intolerant muslims are intolerant.

LHS
08-31-11, 14:50
Epic Meal Time needs to film on location at the pig races.

Intolerant muslims are intolerant.

This. They need to come down and create some Jack-soaked bacon-wrapped goodness.

montanadave
08-31-11, 17:41
If you don't like pigs and/or the smell associated with raising them, don't buy property next to a pig farm.

How tough is that?

Around here, we have zoning ordinances. It pays to check 'em out before you go buying real estate.

Looks like a "sucks to be you" situation for the Ayatollah-wannabe.

5pins
08-31-11, 20:01
It would be a damn shame if some pigs found a hole in the fence and an open door into the mosque.

Honu
08-31-11, 21:36
wait till the ACLU and some others get involved ? of course they would not do that for Christians but chances are will for poor muslims who just want to not be picked on BOOO HOOOO !!!

typical these days though and makes me sick I hope he stands strong and has the community around him like others mentioned :)

hope they make it a huge lovely smelling pork BBQ pit to :)

invite them loosers over for some BBQ and tell them OH that side is just chicken :) then say OH sorry that was pork :) dirty filthy uncleaned pork but then again as long as you dont eat it with your a$# wipe hand who cares and give em a slap on the back with a nice greasy pork hand :)

Mauser KAR98K
08-31-11, 22:04
Just take three pigs, number them 1,2, and 4, and release them in the mosque. That will shut the place down.

SteyrAUG
08-31-11, 22:39
If they are up wind of the Mosque I'd have cookouts during every call to prayer and have BBQ smoke drifting their way.

mr_smiles
08-31-11, 22:46
Pigs f'n smell enough said. :D

jklaughrey
09-01-11, 00:27
Pigs smell, this is true.They also taste really good when BBQ'd right. Muslims that I have dealt with squatting in some mud hut smell worse. I also seriously doubt they would be tasty if BBQ'd. :D

chadbag
09-01-11, 00:45
But they already knew we have our own range out to 450, so the cops that came brought their guns and we did some shooting,

This is the best part of this story.

"Damn, Fuhrmans are out blowing crap up again and them SOB neighbors are complainin'. Go get your guns, we need to go check this out..."

Moose-Knuckle
09-01-11, 02:43
Awesome, maybe he needs to open a gun range too so during put your ass in the air and bow to a rock time they can have shoots. Pig BBQ to follow. . . :big_boss:

4x4twenty6
09-01-11, 06:02
I think they should erect the biggest cross you can find, right next to an American Flag the size of a football field and one of those big ass wind turbines to blow the glorious smell of smoked pig, fried bacon and cracklin' right at them.

Everything in Excess, the good ole American way! haha

The_War_Wagon
09-01-11, 06:42
That story's three years old now - anyone know how the farmer's making out? Friday Night Pig Pickin's started yet? :D

TehLlama
09-01-11, 06:57
Having grown up in Iowa I loathe pig farms, but I think I'd rather live next door to a pig farm than a Mosque.

I'll take a mosque over a pig farm, but only because real life trolling in perfect fusha is fun.

The entire concept of new people moving to an area and not having the decency to wait a generation before demanding social change is infuriating.

Abraxas
09-01-11, 07:20
I'll take a mosque over a pig farm,
You are out of your mind

kaiservontexas
09-01-11, 08:11
I live in the Katy area. I have not heard anything since the original story aired. I even googled it to see if it is on going, but I just find news articles. I may take a drive to see, but I bet the hoopla is all over with by now.

orionz06
09-01-11, 11:43
This thread makes me lust for some bacon.

Slab, none of this pre-sliced bullshit.

Nathan_Bell
09-01-11, 11:54
Slab, none of this pre-sliced bullshit.

Ribs, smoked for 8 hours, with a blanket of bacon on them. :D

4x4twenty6
09-01-11, 12:14
Couchon De Lait!!! Just like back home in south Louisiana!
So good it will make you wipe your ass wit a piece of bread!

Norinco
09-01-11, 12:27
Things like this make enduring the Texas heat completely worth it. :)
I wouldn't live anywhere else in America. Except Colorado…or VA.

Caeser25
09-01-11, 17:38
I think they should erect the biggest cross you can find, right next to an American Flag the size of a football field and one of those big ass wind turbines to blow the glorious smell of smoked pig, fried bacon and cracklin' right at them.

Everything in Excess, the good ole American way! haha

****in a