PDA

View Full Version : Where is a good place to sell a combat litter?

brian0128
09-06-11, 08:30
I have 4 North American Rescue collapsible combat litter/stretchers and I'm not sure where the best place is to sell them. Anyone have any ideas? I listed one of the Talon models on ebay and used a no reserve auction but it's still not getting alot of traffic. The only use I could see in a civilian setting would be maybe for training which is what we originally bought them for but we didn't end up using them like we thought we would. Can anyone think of any forums out there that I might be able to list them on?

cowpuncher
09-06-11, 10:36
you could sell it to me if the price is reasonable. I can use it for classes. PM me a price.

Iraq Ninja
09-06-11, 12:58
$100+ on Ebay is an average rate for a Talon. Not many departments want to buy used stretchers for health and legal reasons I suspect.

brian0128
09-15-11, 12:59
$100+ on Ebay is an average rate for a Talon. Not many departments want to buy used stretchers for health and legal reasons I suspect.

Yea, I'm figuring that out. Not a big market for them. These are new in the box but I didn't even get 1 view on ebay and I had them at no reserve starting out at 150.00