PDA

View Full Version : Hoffa Jr, Obama, and Biden named in a violation of Patriot Act Sec. 802

jklaughrey
09-08-11, 10:05
Sep. 7, 2011) — Jimmy Hoffa, in his address on September 4, 2011, Jimmy Hoffa instructed his union members to “take these son-of-a-****** out” and declared war on the TEA Party.
Refer to his statements as said in this video:
http://nation.foxnews.com/teamsters/2011/09/05/teamsters-boss-declares-war-gop-lets-take-son-******-out
(in Mr. Hoffa’s own words), which I therefore submit as evidence to this complaint.
Such statements constitutes numerous acts of domestic terrorism under section 802 of the Patriot Act.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/09/07/criminal-complaint-violation-of-the-patriot-act-section-802-naming-jimmy-hoffa-joe-biden-and-barak-obama/

thopkins22
09-08-11, 10:19
I agree with the sentiment, but the real way to deal with these jerks is to ignore them and let them drift off into obscurity.

Sort of like the Brady Campaign. Were they criminal? In my opinion...almost. But I think it's so much sweeter that nobody cares what they say or do anymore...they're irrelevant. Unions(as they exist today,) are soon to join those ranks.

Even more powerful democrats are beginning to get the message on the mess created by the UAW, teacher's unions, and so forth. They'll still pander, but I guarantee that you won't see huge drives to restore forced participation in unions or anything else.

Mauser KAR98K
09-08-11, 10:31
It's kinda hard to ignore them when they are running the country.

When this administration is gone and there is a new DOJ, there will be major prosecutions due to the lack of the current DOJ turning a blind eye for agenda, and Fast and Furious. Unfortunately, it will put us on par to a Banana Republic.

Mauser KAR98K
09-08-11, 10:54
Well, looky what happened in Washington State. Union thugs destroying property and holding security guards hostage. What did Hoffa say again?

http://news.yahoo.com/longshoremen-storm-wash-state-port-damage-rr-144921214.html

LOKNLOD
09-08-11, 10:56
While I would love to shut the bastard up, using the Patriot act to silence one's political enemies reeks of tyranny, no matter which side is doing it.

The whole situation is infuriating, but what's the difference between that and just wholesale rounding up everybody at a Tea Party rally and calling them anti-government instigators?

Mauser KAR98K
09-08-11, 11:43
While I would love to shut the bastard up, using the Patriot act to silence one's political enemies reeks of tyranny, no matter which side is doing it.

The whole situation is infuriating, but what's the difference between that and just wholesale rounding up everybody at a Tea Party rally and calling them anti-government instigators?

Ditto!

I think the only times the Patriot Act has been brought up by "domestic terrorists" has been the Obama administration. Sorry, I don't count Muslim extremists as domestic terrorists. They are just the enemy in the current war against Islamic Extremists.