PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors house was broken into last night....

C4IGrant
09-21-11, 09:32
Sheriff Deputy came out and asked me if I saw anything. Unfortunately no I advised.

Maybe they will try my house next. :jester:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=R+lee+ermey+glock+commercial&view=detail&mid=537088898EA9DF01F9F1537088898EA9DF01F9F1&first=0&FORM=LKVR38

C4

Nathan_Bell
09-21-11, 09:38
Your monster attack hound will deter any attackers:D

Trajan
09-21-11, 09:40
Wow. Was it an armed robbery?

I think the sign "G&R Tactical" would deter any would be criminal, but you never know I guess.

Make sure your security systems are on.

C4IGrant
09-21-11, 09:47
Wow. Was it an armed robbery?

I think the sign "G&R Tactical" would deter any would be criminal, but you never know I guess.

Make sure your security systems are on.

The owner was not home at the time.

One would think that a big sign saying "TACTICAL GUN STORE" would be a deterrent, but there are some stupid criminals out there.

C4

Heavy Metal
09-21-11, 09:48
Sheriff Deputy came out and asked me if I saw anything. Unfortunately no I advised.

Maybe they will try my house next. :jester:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=R+lee+ermey+glock+commercial&view=detail&mid=537088898EA9DF01F9F1537088898EA9DF01F9F1&first=0&FORM=LKVR38

C4

Somehow, I knew EXACTLY what video that link was linked to!

C4IGrant
09-21-11, 09:48
Somehow, I knew EXACTLY what video that link was linked to!

:D

C4

Heavy Metal
09-21-11, 09:49

One would think that a big sign saying "TACTICAL GUN STORE" would be a deterrent, but there are some stupid criminals out there.

C4

There are drug-addled idiots that try to steal copper wire off of live high-tension lines. The only way to understand meth logic is to be on meth apparently.

Belmont31R
09-21-11, 10:33
There are drug-addled idiots that try to steal copper wire off of live high-tension lines. The only way to understand meth logic is to be on meth apparently.

Just watched a show called American Underground, and it shows both sides of that....the cops who bust meth labs and the people who use it.

Just in one little podunk county they were busting a lab a day on average. Its ruined many once nice rural areas.

4x4twenty6
09-21-11, 10:44
Since I have moved to west little rock from new orleans it has been a nice change.
I enjoy sitting on my back porch at night, which backs up to the woods. I shut my lights off watch the fire flies and enjoy a beer as I wait to hear the dull 'BOOMS' of meth labs exploding in the hills.
Very Peaceful!

CarlosDJackal
09-21-11, 10:51

C4

Or it might be the reason they would want to break in. But I hope not.

CarlosDJackal
09-21-11, 10:54
...Just in one little podunk county they were busting a lab a day on average. Its ruined many once nice rural areas.

Meth labs are also very bad for the environment because of the chemicals they use and improperly dispose of. Whenever I hear about some meth head getting blown up in his lab, I somehow only feel remorse for their neighbors.

one
09-21-11, 19:49

C4

I would think that would make you a much higher risk target of being broken into. Or worse some type of home or store invasion.

obucina
09-21-11, 19:58
Just watched a show called American Underground, and it shows both sides of that....the cops who bust meth labs and the people who use it.

Just in one little podunk county they were busting a lab a day on average. Its ruined many once nice rural areas.

was is polk county, fl?

Iraqgunz
09-22-11, 03:42
Exactly. There was a home up near Prescott that was broken into a while back and they stole over 70 firearms (to include a possible Thompson SMG).

Obviously they are hoping that the place isn't occupied or has shitty security but by all means a gun store is a good target.

Or it might be the reason they would want to break in. But I hope not.

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-11, 04:04
Exactly. There was a home up near Prescott that was broken into a while back and they stole over 70 firearms (to include a possible Thompson SMG).

Obviously they are hoping that the place isn't occupied or has shitty security but by all means a gun store is a good target.

In 2009 the Ft. Worth Cabelas had 76 firearms valued at $100K stolen from a storage facility they were using before the store was finished being built. A Palestinian gang known as the "Ghali crime family" have been implicated in the heist.

Also Military Gun Supply was ripped of in Ft. Worth a couple of years ago by gang bangers with possible cartel connections. An undisclosed amount of semi-automatic AR and AK rifles were stolen.

It happens more often than you may think.

C4IGrant
09-22-11, 08:39
I would think that would make you a much higher risk target of being broken into. Or worse some type of home or store invasion.

Not really. They are stupid, but not that stupid.

C4

C4IGrant
09-22-11, 08:41

Gun Stores are targets. Not when the owner lives on the property though. That is referred to as a "Hard Target." :sarcastic:

C4

one
09-22-11, 08:54
Well, I hope you're right and not underestimating them.

Stupid goes a long way today.

C4IGrant
09-22-11, 09:09
Well, I hope you're right and not underestimating them.

Stupid goes a long way today.

I never underestimate.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

C4

Dave_M
09-22-11, 11:45

Is American Underground the full name? Can't find it via google or IMDB

Belmont31R
09-22-11, 11:59
Is American Underground the full name? Can't find it via google or IMDB

American Underworld sorry. Its on Discovery channel.

Schedule: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.14617.26334.40995.1

Clips: http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/american-underworld-sneak-peak-videos/

I watched the one on home made drugs. Haven't seen the car theft one yet. I thought it was pretty interesting since the show had both sides and they made the shit right in front of the camera.

jmp45
09-22-11, 16:58
Trespassing on G&R would be a huge mistake... :stop: :dirol: