PDA

View Full Version : Interest in courses hosted in Montgomery?

Adam_s
09-21-11, 09:54
Hi guys:
I'm working on trying to get some courses taught by a few of the larger name instructors hosted in/near Montgomery, AL. The issue, as always, is making sure that we have enough folks to fill a class. As such, consider this me asking if anyone would be interested in attending such an event...

If this does get off of the ground, plan on it being a top notch time. I'll be happy to talk details of what I may have up my sleeve for it, but I'll keep this post short for now.

Any comments you have would be welcome!
-Adam

kal0220
09-21-11, 10:32
I'm definitely interested. I live in Montgomery and would love to take some local courses. I've been up to Gadsden to some classes. After the 2.5 hour drive and hotel room, its adds a bit more to the overall cost of the course. Wouldn't mind seeing VTAC either.

Adam_s
09-21-11, 10:36
Kal:
I agree man, hence me wanting to do it here.

I had forgotten about VTAC...I'll reach out to them later today.
-Adam

kal0220
09-21-11, 18:08
There's a guy up in Gadsden that teaches classes, I can ask if he'd be willing to come down here. I'm just not familiar with places to hold a course.

Tigereye
11-06-11, 07:27
Adam,
I would be interested in the classes and live in Opelika. There are a couple of guys who teach at the SERE school who teach periodically in this area. Look at Arclight group on Facebook. Great guys.
Thanks,
Eric

Adam_s
12-26-11, 21:51
So, just as an update, Redback One is a go for 2012!
Check out the details here:
http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=94596

PM me if you have any questions, or I can do anything to be helpful!
-Adam