PDA

View Full Version : bcm or dd retailer

shua713
09-21-11, 10:57
I am trying to locate a Brovo co or daniel defense retailer in the dayton, ohio area. does anyone know of any retailers that carry either of these brands in the dayton area. I just don't want to drop 1500 dollars on a rifle i have never handled.

C4IGrant
09-21-11, 11:08
I am trying to locate a Brovo co or daniel defense retailer in the dayton, ohio area. does anyone know of any retailers that carry either of these brands in the dayton area. I just don't want to drop 1500 dollars on a rifle i have never handled.

Most likely are not going to find one. BCM (for instance), only has about 3 distributors (and we are one of them).

We are a couple hour drive if interested (we are located near Canton).

C4

Biggy
09-21-11, 11:46
Vandalia Tactical carries DD complete rifles and other DD products and is approx 10 miles north of Dayton. They are located at 312 N. Dixie Dr in Vandalia, Ohio . Phone 937-264-8432

MeanStreaker
09-21-11, 17:32
Check out Aim Surplus in Middletown, just south of us:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/default.aspx

They carry Daniel Defense. They're mainly an online retailer (great prices on ammo), and only open for public walk-ins on Wed. But they're great people. Give 'em a call.

I couldn't find a BCM anywhere around here and bought a Middy upper sight unseen from their website last year after fondling one in a class. I pretty much knew that's what I wanted and just pulled the trigger.