PDA

View Full Version : XDM holster

frenchie85
09-22-11, 18:11
Im looking to get a safariland holster for m 4.5 9mm xdm. But I cant find the product number for it. I contact them and ask they said it might fit the xd holster. I really dont want to buy the xd if it doesn't fit if you guys could hel that would be great

Axcelea
09-22-11, 21:40
Cannot help that much but from what I gathered in the past the XDM doesn't fill up other holsters made for the XD with the end result being the acceptance of having a little wiggle room, adding some lining like mole skin to tighten it, and stuff like that. Not sure if this would be true of the safariland, just if it follows the trend of XD holsters being used for XDM it would likely lead to working but not perfect as/is, could of course not work at all or have no noticeable issue.

Not a 100% answer I know, wish I could offer more.

2theXtreme
09-22-11, 21:58
Im looking to get a safariland holster for m 4.5 9mm xdm. But I cant find the product number for it. I contact them and ask they said it might fit the xd holster. I really dont want to buy the xd if it doesn't fit if you guys could hel that would be great

Go to holsterops.com (http://www.holsterops.com) . And use the holster finder to find the gun and set up you are looking for.

I just bought a holster for my XDM .45 there.

ETA Hyperlink

ZoomByU
09-22-11, 23:51
The XDM should fit in the 6360 designed for the xd. You will have to loosen the retention screw a bit for it fit. This is for a .40 cal not sure if it's the same for the 9mm. I had an XDM in my 6360 for an xd and it fit and functioned the same.

frenchie85
09-25-11, 16:39
thanks for the help

flash22
09-26-11, 20:32
They make one for a XDm 9mm with a streamlight weaponlight. I ordered one from optics planet a while back.

frenchie85
09-27-11, 12:56
Do you remeber what the product number is?