PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Seven USGI Pre-Ban 30-Round Mags

ucrt
09-25-11, 19:26

I was digging through my stash of magazines and found what I “think” are Pre-Ban 30-Round Mags. I've picked them up over the years at Gun Shows, auctions, etc.
First, let me say that I “think” these are Pre-Bans mainly because there are no markings on the outside. If after reading my descriptions below and some are NOT Pre-Bans, please PM me so I can take them off the list.
Since I’m not sure of what constitutes a Pre-Ban Mag for your State, I’ll just try to give a good description of what I have found on each Mag and let you decide.

A couple of these mags look unused but I’m selling everything as used. Some of my current go-to mags look way worse than these mags. I would not have a problem using any of these mags but since I don’t need Pre-Bans (if they are indeed Pre-Bans), I thought I’d let them go to guys behind enemy lines.

I don’t know exactly how you’re supposed to read the inside numbers, so I read them all with the mag bottom up, reading the inside of the side farthest from me, left to right, top down. Then, with the bottom still up, turned the mag around to read the other side of the inside of the mag. Hope this ain’t too confusing…

I want to sell them in one lot. I’m figuring $95 delivered, which will let me replace them with new NHMTG mags. If they don’t sell in a few days, I might sell them individually but for right now let’s wait and see.
First PM stating you want the mags gets them. I can accept PayPal or USPS Money Order.

Bronze colored wear on the corners and spots overall. Looks like it was carried more than used.
Black Follower w/ Okay Floorplate.
No outside marking .
Inside markings: “K11” + “98” on one side & “011” + “98” on the other side

Appears unused.
Green Follower w/ Okay Floorplate.
No markings inside or out.

Lightly used. No significant wear anywhere.
Black Follower w/ Adventure Line Mfg. Floorplate.

Scuffs & scratches but no major wear.
Green Follower w/ Okay Floorplate.
No outside marking .
Inside markings: “K12”(upside down) + “98”(right side up) on one side & “012” + “98” on the other side

Bronze colored wear on the corners and spots overall. Looks like it was carried more than used.
Black Follower w/ Okay Floorplate.
No outside marking .
Inside markings: “K5” + “98” on one side & “05” + “98” on the other side

Lightly used. No significant wear anywhere.
Black Follower w/ Adventure Line Mfg. Floorplate.

Appears unused.
Green Follower w/ NHMTG Floorplate.
No outside marking .
Inside markings: “K3” (vertically stamped) on one side & “03” (vertically stamped) on the other side

I sure hope I am not wasting everyone’s time by being mistaken on these mags being Pre-Ban.

ucrt
10-01-11, 20:18

Bump.

If I am wrong about these mags being pre-ban or not, please let me know. Just PM me ...

Thanks.