PDA

View Full Version : Geissele SD-C... Need some input

Erocku
09-27-11, 18:17
I installed the Geissele SD-C last week and have had some time to shoot it over the past week. First off it is a HUGE improvement over the stock PSA trigger. The first stage is very smooth and comes to a distinct stop, a bit more pressure and it breaks very crisp and cleanly.

The only thing I'm left wanting though is a quicker reset. Would the SD-E provide this, or would I need to go the SD-3G. I was really tempted to go with the 3G the first time, but was worried that the reset was too quick. I also really like the two stage trigger and would like to try the SD-E for that reason, but if the reset isn't alot better, I'm going to order a SD-3G instead. What do you think?

MistWolf
09-28-11, 05:28
Geisselle two stage triggers have long resets. It must be released back through both stages before they are ready to go again. It's the only complaint I have against them

SomeOtherGuy
09-28-11, 09:07
Reset is only slightly less on the SD-E and dramatically shorter on the SD-3. I don't find reset to be all that long even on the SDC though. I think it feels longer because of the two stages, but actual distance is not all that much.