PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: LMT SOPMOD stock, A2 stock, and Magpul BADs

kerplode
09-29-11, 14:39
SOPMOD
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/m_davis/For_Sale/LMT_SOPMOD.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/m_davis/For_Sale/LMT_SOPMOD2.jpg

This stock came off of a new factory LMT lower. I pulled it as soon as I got home with the lower, so it's as new and has never been fired or taken into the field. Fits Milspec diameter receiver extensions. Stock body only.

$125 + S&H SOLD

BADs
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/m_davis/For_Sale/BADs.jpg

I used these for a while, but decided that I didn't really like them. They've been gently used, but are in very good condition.

Qty 2 @ $15 ea + S&H SOLD

======================== Terms of Sale ====================

Item will be considered as “sold pending funds” to the first buyer to make a firm purchase commitment via Private Message on this forum. Questions, requests for additional information, etcetera will be addressed in a timely manner, but do not constitute a firm purchase commitment.

Payment shall be made by certified funds only. United States Postal Money orders preferred.
NO cash, personal checks, credit cards, or PayPal will be accepted. No trades.

Payment must be received within 7 days of the close of the sale. If payment is not received within this time, the buyer’s claim to the item(s) is forfeit and the item(s) will be re-listed.

Shipping Terms: FOB, Origin (80550)
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Items become property of the buyer when they are placed in the custody of the shipping agent. Buyer accepts responsibility for any loss, damage, or seizure commencing at this time. Insured shipments are strongly recommended. Seller will cooperate in every reasonable manner should an insurance claim need be filed with the shipping agent.

United States Postal Service Priority Mail is the seller’s preferred shipping method; however other reasonable shipping arrangements may be made at the buyer’s request.

Seller will make every effort to ship the items the day following receipt of payment; however seller reserves the right to ship up to five business days following the receipt of payment to account for the occurrence of unforeseen circumstances.

Item(s) are sold AS-IS. All Sales are final. No inspection period is offered.
No exchanges, no returns, no refunds, and no guarantees are expressed or implied.
Seller makes every effort to ensure items are correctly described in the sale ad, however if buyer is unsure in any way that the item is correct or that it will suit their needs, they should not make a commitment to purchase.

Seller will not ship magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds to the following locations:
California, Chicago Illinois, New York, Hawaii, Washington D.C. or Massachusetts.

By making a commitment to purchase any of the items listed, the buyer asserts that they are of legal age to own said items, that they are not subject to any legal limitations which would prevent them from owning said items, and that the items are legal to own and possess in their jurisdiction. By making a firm commitment to buy, buyer agrees to be bound by these terms.

Seller is NOT responsible for any injuries and/or death which may result from the use, abuse, or misuse of said item or items, accidental or otherwise.