soldier-of-the-apocalypse
09-29-11, 16:38
where can i get a magpul moe stock with a buffer spring assembly

ryan
09-29-11, 16:39
http://palmettostatearmory.com/1647.php

jet80tv
09-30-11, 09:39
Palmetto has some good deals but keep in mind that te receiver extension(buffer tube) will probably be a lesser quality one like a DSA which isn't really all that bad but certainly upgradeable and the buffer in the standard kit will be a regular carbine buffer so if you're looking for something heavier you'll probably have to pick it up separately.

caelumatra
09-30-11, 12:16
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MGMOESTOCKKITBLK.aspx

af22raptor
10-02-11, 00:17
http://www.sibtac.com/apps/webstore/products/category/644440?page=1

Scoby
10-02-11, 07:31
Palmetto has some good deals but keep in mind that te receiver extension(buffer tube) will probably be a lesser quality one like a DSA............

How is it that you come to know this?

Iraqgunz
10-03-11, 01:07
Moved because this post has nothing to do with Custom Builds.

PalmettoStateArmory
10-03-11, 11:41
Palmetto has some good deals but keep in mind that te receiver extension(buffer tube) will probably be a lesser quality one like a DSA which isn't really all that bad but certainly upgradeable and the buffer in the standard kit will be a regular carbine buffer so if you're looking for something heavier you'll probably have to pick it up separately.

Our buffer tubes are not made by DSA, but by a milspec contractor. You can upgrade to an H buffer for an additional $12.00.

soldier-of-the-apocalypse
10-03-11, 19:09
what brand s the heavy buffer

Pork Chop
10-03-11, 21:13

They are PSA marked.

I have no idea who makes them.

totenkopf_u64
10-03-11, 21:30
You were building a Delton and now all of the sudden you're concerned about what manufacture a Buffer is? Quite a metamorphosis, Apocalypse!

My PSA "H" buffer has given me no problems; single sample, for whatever it's worth. I only have about 250 rounds on it... but I'm confident :)

PalmettoStateArmory
10-05-11, 15:10

They are PSA brand. They have solid tungsten weights in them.

Doxiedad
10-05-11, 15:59
I would go with the PSA setup, but I may be biased since I'm in SC

SoDak
10-05-11, 17:24
Our buffer tubes are not made by DSA, but by a milspec contractor. You can upgrade to an H buffer for an additional $12.00.

Glad you cleared that up. I'll admit I was one of the people who thought you were using DSA tubes. If you don't mind my asking, what type of aluminum is used in your buffer tubes?

PalmettoStateArmory
10-07-11, 09:24
Glad you cleared that up. I'll admit I was one of the people who thought you were using DSA tubes. If you don't mind my asking, what type of aluminum is used in your buffer tubes?

We only order 7075, and our new pistol tubes will also be 7075.

SoDak
10-07-11, 09:40
Glad to hear it. As a suggestion, maybe you guys could mention on the website what your buffer tubes are made of. As I said before, I thought your stock kits used DSA buffer tubes and I steered away from them because of that. If I had known they weren't I might have bought one.

FSTRN
10-07-11, 11:51
DSG (linked in an earlier post) has great deals on MOE packages. With the standard package you may end up with a DSA RE, though. Charlie is happy to upgrade to a DD or LMT for the price of the difference. I got a MOE package from DSG with an upgraded RE and LMT H2 buffer and have been very happy with it.

munch520
10-07-11, 12:16
You were building a Delton and now all of the sudden you're concerned about what manufacture a Buffer is? Quite a metamorphosis, Apocalypse!

:D look at the transformation M4C has instituted. People helping people.

OP - there are a few companies I think you'll find as a go to resource for anything you find yourself needing:

G&R
Bravo Company
Palmetto State Armory

I look to them before I start searching, asking, etc.