PDA

View Full Version : Ever think about being cremated?

platoonDaddy
10-01-11, 16:26
My friend smiled and said "You know I've thought about this for some time and I want to be cremated. Then I want my ashes put into some turkey load shotgun shells and have someone that knows how to turkey hunt use the shotgun shells with my ashes to shoot a turkey. That way I will rest in peace knowing that the last thing that one turkey will see is me, screaming at him at about 900 feet per second."

Our Pricing

Note price changes *Price changes are effective immediately.*

Our prices start at $850.00 for 250 rounds (one case) of high quality, hand loaded leadshot shotshells in gauges .410, 28ga., 20ga., 16ga., 12ga. and 10ga. Other specialty loads such as migratory bird loads like bizmuth or steel, slugs and buckshot are the standard cost of $850.00 per case plus the current market cost for specialty loads.

** All of our shotshells will be loaded within the component manufacturers exacting tolerances.**

Our prices for rifle cartridges start at $850.00 for 100 rounds of high quality, hand loaded premium cartridges in standard calibers.

Our prices for rifle cartridges in larger calibers are $850.00 plus current manufacturers costs for 100 rounds.

Wildcat cartridges and express cartridges can be loaded at our standard price of $850.00 plus current manufacturers costs for 100 rounds.

http://www.myholysmoke.com/About.html

Belmont31R
10-01-11, 16:39
Nasty. My mom was cremated and I dumped her ashes into a river.

montanadave
10-01-11, 18:24
I've got a nice little spot picked out up in the mountains and hopefully one of my family members will see that my ashes are scattered there.

GermanSynergy
10-01-11, 18:49
Float me down the Ganges and be done with it.

Dave_M
10-01-11, 21:11
I want to be cremated because it's cheap. As to what to do with the ashes? I don't care. Flush me down the toilet if you want.

kwelz
10-01-11, 22:49
I want to be cremated however I don't think I want to be loaded into shotgun shells. I want my ashes spread among the trees near where I grew up.

Honu
10-02-11, 00:47
that was posted before :)

me I want to be taken back to Maui dumped in the ocean whole so the sharks can eat my body :)

wife thinks thats creepy/nuts and says it is not going to happen !

montanadave
10-02-11, 07:12
that was posted before :)

me I want to be taken back to Maui dumped in the ocean whole so the sharks can eat my body :)

wife thinks thats creepy/nuts and says it is not going to happen !

And whoever tossed ya overboard could simply say, "Aloha, old chum." :D

platoonDaddy
10-02-11, 07:22

What he said! :D :)

Jer
10-02-11, 10:34
I was interested in the topic but your choice of color made me not even read what you posted. Pro tip: Make sure your text is black if you want people to read what you have to say. Takes about 2 seconds and makes all the difference.

Honu
10-02-11, 17:30

have to remember that one :)
or as the case may be write it down :) so someone else knows it ;)