PDA

View Full Version : CCJA (1) Day Carbine/M4 Fundamentals Course October 22, 2011

DCJS Instructor
10-02-11, 19:51
CCJA (1) Day Carbine/M4 Fundamentals Course October 22, 2011

This course will focus on building a solid foundation of the proper shooting fundamentals and build solid carbine/M4 handling skills.

This will be the foundation for this course!

M4 / CARBINE 1 October 22, 2011 starting @ 9:00 a.m.

This course is designed to develop a solid foundation of shooting skills with the M4/ carbine rifle. The student will quickly gain experience and confidence, increasing their skill level with the handgun and carbine and learning to use both in a tactical situation.

Prerequisites: Basic Pistol Skills

Cost: $200.00

Topics:

• Safety 4 Firearms Safety Rules
• Fundamentals of Marksmanship Focusing on Front Sight & Trigger Control
• Malfunctions Drills Type I, Type II, Type III & Status Check
• Nomenclature
• Armorer Maintenance & Proper Lubrication
• Magazine Changes & Weapons Handling Skills
• Shooting behind cover and from barricades
• Transition from Carbine to Handgun

This is a Fundamentals course that stresses Safety, Handling skills and Marksmanship. This course or its equivalent must be mastered before a student can progress to CCJA Tactical / Carbine 2 training.

Ammunition Requirements: 500 rounds Carbine 100 rounds of Handgun
Gear: Rifle / Carbine M4, AR-15, M16, AK, H&K, FN
Tactical Sling,(3) 30 Round Magazines, Magazine pouch, Handgun in Semi-auto Strong side holster, 3 Magazines, Magazine pouch, Handheld Light / pouch, Spare Batteries, Knee Pads, Water and Snacks, Wrap Around Eye Protection (clear) Ear Protection (electronic muffs recommended) Baseball style hat, Gloves, Weapons Lube & tools, spare parts or spare firearms.

"Trust me, I'm a medic"

The “State of the Art” in medicine is constantly changing –unlearn outdated medical training @ CCJA.