PDA

View Full Version : Hi--New guy checking in.

A-Bear680
11-16-07, 13:14
Like the title says, I'm brand new and saying hi. This looks like the right place to learn. I plan on continuing to look over the knowledge base material until I can ask questions that are only semi-dumb. Then I'll likely be posting some of those "too soon old & too late smart--how do I fix this thing that I bought last year" questions. ;)
I'm not completely new to the M16 , but fairly new to the world of civilian M16 series clones and bastardized off-spring.

markm
11-16-07, 13:34
I plan on continuing to look over the knowledge base material until I can ask questions that are only semi-dumb.

Thanks! ;)

And Welcome.

Jay Cunningham
11-16-07, 13:36
Like the title says, I'm brand new and saying hi. This looks like the right place to learn. I plan on continuing to look over the knowledge base material until I can ask questions that are only semi-dumb. Then I'll likely be posting some of those "too soon old & too late smart--how do I fix this thing that I bought last year" questions. ;)
I'm not completely new to the M16 , but fairly new to the world of civilian M16 series clones and bastardized off-spring.

Welcome to the site. Reading more than posting = smart way to do business. You will learn a tremendous amount here.

cdvanns
11-16-07, 18:20
Howdy!

Safetyhit
11-16-07, 19:28
Another welcome aboard.

Shihan
11-16-07, 20:49
Lots to learn here.

A-Bear680
11-19-07, 15:18
Thanks. I'm glad to be here.