PDA

View Full Version : Hello,From a FNG...

DesertDawg
11-16-07, 18:24
Hello all, Found this board through word of mouth and thought I would give it a try.
I got really tired of the other "ar15" board and hope that ya'll can help me throughout my M4Carbine experiances.
I have owned numerous AR's and have loved them all.I also consider myself a wealth of knowledge on AK's(well the civi version). I did two tours in the land of sand(Afganistan and Iraq) and am now a member of the North Carolina National Guard. So if any of yall wanna join up(he he)just give me a holler!!:D

Thanks,DesertDawg

DesertDawg
11-18-07, 11:18
Wow,thanks for the overwhelming welcome....:D

blaster22
11-18-07, 15:31
You'll like it here. Good info, no dummies. Welcome. (No,thanks. I served Reserves. Thanks for doing your part.)

Failure2Stop
11-18-07, 15:54
Wow,thanks for the overwhelming welcome....:D

Come on, you came in on a weekend!:) Some of us have lives, not me mind you, but I hear that some of us do. . .

Welcome aboard, make yourself at home, good to have you.

DesertDawg
11-18-07, 15:58
Come on, you came in on a weekend!:) Some of us have lives, not me mind you, but I hear that some of us do. . .

I was just being my smartassed self!!
Weekends are usually the time Im on the net,through the week is when I dont have time.

jhs1969
11-18-07, 16:12
Good to have you,

There is a lot of good people here, a lot of experience and very little BS. Speaking of experience, how about your's in the sand. What was your issue? How did it hold up? Maintence?

DesertDawg
11-18-07, 16:27
Good to have you,

There is a lot of good people here, a lot of experience and very little BS. Speaking of experience, how about your's in the sand. What was your issue? How did it hold up? Maintence?

I was a gunner. Carried the M249SAW. It ran well,Just keepin it clean was always an experiance. Used the standard issue CLP and a shaving brush for the dust.

11B101ABN
11-18-07, 19:54

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!

Welcome aboard, troop.

DesertDawg
11-18-07, 19:56
LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!

Welcome aboard, troop.

Who were/are you with in 101st??

cdvanns
11-18-07, 21:46
Howdy!