PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate AR15.COM.

SW-Shooter
10-08-11, 12:02
They let 2 Government agents post threats of confiscation and pretty much say whatever they want, about seizure, prison, etc of its members and I get banned for calling out a Palestinian with a full auto M4 with U.S. military hardware showing picture of the mountains overlooking Israel. Not to mention all of the lies about my military service that were drudged up and disproved by my DD-214.

I know this will go "poof", I just had to vent, let it stay awhile for maximum viewing please.

BCmJUnKie
10-08-11, 12:04
Whoa.:blink:

Sounds scary.

What are the agants threatening prison over?

skyugo
10-08-11, 12:07
they had a palestinian militant showing off his stolen US property m4 on arfcom? :eek:

SW-Shooter
10-08-11, 12:21
they had a palestinian militant showing off his stolen US property m4 on arfcom? :eek:

Yes, as a good Jew I called him on it. It was my 2nd offense in several years so I got the ban hammer by 82nd. I even talked to Ed Sr. he said he won't override his staff. I did nothing but good on that site. I ran 3 group buys and helped make vendors over $500,000 dollars. I'd still like to be a member but I hate some of the hypocrisy.

They are DHS agents spouting off about lasers.

Belmont31R
10-08-11, 12:49
Looks like they are going after any lasers that were used by the military or sold to police, and if they are legally owned they are threatening to seize them anyways.

Regulation of IR lasers is through the FDA, and its not illegal to possess them as long as they are not stolen. For a long time individual LEO's even could buy them. Manufacturers have gotten more stringent with putting into written contract that authorized purchasers cannot "surplus" them and if they decide they don't want them anymore they have to be destroyed. So you can't have your buddy buy you a PEQ anymore.

Now these DHS goons are apparently threatening people with IR lasers by saying their use by civilians is extremely rare, and thus probable cause to suspect any such IR laser is illegally owned and can be confiscated.

Way to go Feds. Why don't you chumps go investigate your buddies at DOJ and ATF for intentionally sending guns into Mexico which were then used to murder a Border Patrol Agent instead of stealing legally owned items from Americans because you got a wild hair up your ass.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1238812_Federal_Investigation_and_threatened_prosecution_and_seizure_of_lasers_and_related_equipment.html

TOrrock
10-08-11, 13:17
Alright, no cross board drama.