PDA

View Full Version : Best Prices on Troy BUIS?

No Bananas
10-09-11, 10:49
Any advice, where?

bigkracka
10-09-11, 11:08
Last I looked Aimsurplus, for the set anyway. Troy direct or Quantico Tactical when they have a sale. Next one would probably be Halloween maybe, or Thanksgiving.

devinsdad
10-09-11, 13:40
If you can, hold out for either Thanksgiving or Christmas sales. Most places have "Black Friday" sales and everyone has Christmas sales.

loganp0916
10-09-11, 13:44
They have big sales like that online?

carl15
10-09-11, 14:14
Every major holiday

Troy Rear Flip AR15/M16 Battle Sight
The Troy Folding Battle Sights have set a World Standard for design and quality by which all other Back Up Iron Sights are judged. They are easily installed and position the apertures at the exact same height as the factory sights, with no levers or springs to fumble with, deployment of the sight under stress is easy.

You choice of Standard or Di-Optic Aperature. Avialable in Black and FDE!

Only $79.99
Regular price $109.99

http://www.primaryarms.com/category.sc?categoryId=289

Special Purchase!!! Limited to stock on hand. Limit two per household. Sale price ends Midnight 09/05/2011 CST. Sale price does not apply to Tritium sights.

maximus83
10-09-11, 15:10
+1 on Primary Arms, great service, great selection. I just bought a set of Troy BUIS there.

Added: I was interested in the Troy "dioptic" sights as well (those new ones that have a diamond-shaped rear and you can use for shooting out to 500+ range). In the end, after reading a few reviews and looking at them closely, I ended up staying with the standard Troy BUIS, as I decided the main role for these sights is a backup role up to 300 yards. If I ever need a rear sight for a role of trying to shoot out to longer ranges, I think I'd switch to the KAC micro or just stick with my current LMT fixed rear sight.

GTifosi
10-09-11, 15:18
Sale price ends Midnight 09/05/2011 CST

...today being 10/8/2011

maximus83
10-09-11, 15:29
I think you're right. Looking out there NOW, it looks like the sale at PA is over.

Don't forget to check G&R Tactical as well. Grant usually has very good prices very consistently. Looks like currently you can get a front Troy BUIS for $84. He may have the rear folding ones in stock for a good price as well, but I couldn't find those.

Troy front sight (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=FFBS&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3Dtroy%20sights%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html)

Biggy
10-09-11, 17:06
You can find some good deals on the Troy sights from time to time by looking in the Equipment Exchange here on M4Carbine.

TangoSauce
10-09-11, 22:22
You can get a slight deal on a set at LaRue. If you want FDE, just order through Troy directly.

rocketman
10-09-11, 23:07
Every major holiday

Troy Rear Flip AR15/M16 Battle Sight
The Troy Folding Battle Sights have set a World Standard for design and quality by which all other Back Up Iron Sights are judged. They are easily installed and position the apertures at the exact same height as the factory sights, with no levers or springs to fumble with, deployment of the sight under stress is easy.

You choice of Standard or Di-Optic Aperature. Avialable in Black and FDE!

Only $79.99
Regular price $109.99

http://www.primaryarms.com/category.sc?categoryId=289

Special Purchase!!! Limited to stock on hand. Limit two per household. Sale price ends Midnight 09/05/2011 CST. Sale price does not apply to Tritium sights.

I've bought my last two from these guys. Fantastic deal at 79.99. I'm set up to get their news letter so I'll continue to buy one at that priced when they go on sale. Needed or not

Javelin
10-09-11, 23:10
If you can, hold out for either Thanksgiving or Christmas sales. Most places have "Black Friday" sales and everyone has Christmas sales.

Totally agree. Always buy for sale prices and never retail.

PdxMotoxer
10-10-11, 05:26
Best "deal" i can find right now is MidwayUSA has a combo front and rear for $199
and coupon codes $10 off $50
or $25 off $250

Keep your eye out for a used set but the thing with Troy's are most that own/use them never want to part with them.

wahoo95
10-10-11, 07:04
I have always had luck picking up Troys off the equipment exchange over TOS. Most have been safe queens and seen little to no range time. You can always find them for around $75-85 on there.