PDA

View Full Version : redaction

VooDoo6Actual
10-10-11, 16:23
redaction

montanadave
10-10-11, 16:29
Gotta say, I love it when the critters get a chance to kick some ass!

4x4twenty6
10-10-11, 17:16
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Zhurdan
10-10-11, 18:00
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase...

BOOOOOM, HEADSHOT!!

I bet that hurt like a sonofagun! Worst part is, he saw it coming.

Abraxas
10-10-11, 18:06
Damned that looked painfull

Irish
10-10-11, 18:15
OWWWWW!!! :help:

EDIT: Average adult weight is 330lbs.

SteyrAUG
10-10-11, 19:14
I always thought wearing a helmet on a bike was dorky, but if we are talking about Africa I concede that you should wear a helmet.

Holy crap.

An Undocumented Worker
10-10-11, 21:36
I always thought wearing a helmet on a bike was dorky, but if we are talking about Africa I concede that you should wear a helmet.

Holy crap.

I understand you live in flat land florida. Out where there are actually hills and terrain, if mountainbiking helmets are a necessity. I've broken at least five of em over the past 15 years riding.

As for the the antelope, I'm not sure which is worse, getting hit by the antelope or shouldering a tree sliding sideways at 12 mph, any faster and I would have broken some bones.

HK51Fan
10-10-11, 23:07
MAN!! I watched that twice......what really freaks me out when I see someone take a good hit or impact is that groaning noise. I've taken some good hits in my life and very well remember making those noises. As a matter of fact when I was shot I remember doing the same thing and even asking for my mother!! Shit makes me cringe!

SteyrAUG
10-10-11, 23:36
I understand you live in flat land florida. Out where there are actually hills and terrain, if mountainbiking helmets are a necessity. I've broken at least five of em over the past 15 years riding.

I should have been more specific. I meant "in town" bike riding with a helmet. I also grew up in Iowa, which is hardly flat but it was still "in town."

An Undocumented Worker
10-10-11, 23:46
I can understand that line of thought. However my experience has shown me that people are innattentive and unpredictable, pedestrians, motorists, kids, etc. Pavement is hard and brain damage sucks.

I guess I'd rather look goofy riding around town than risk spending huge money on medical bills with the possibility of not being the same person afterwards.

Most of us carry concealed because we know better than trust our fellow man. Well I wear a helmet because I trust Newton was correct, and that shit happens. I really wouldn't want to see any of ya'll end up with a life altering injury due to personal pride. I also recognize that is your choice. Be safe out there.

obucina
10-10-11, 23:49

As for the the antelope, I'm not sure which is worse, getting hit by the antelope or shouldering a tree sliding sideways at 12 mph, any faster and I would have broken some bones.

im sure Steyr can relate, but we have something in sfl known as haitians with drivers licenses....they can be equally deadly.

obucina
10-10-11, 23:50
I can understand that line of thought. However my experience has shown me that people are innattentive and unpredictable, pedestrians, motorists, kids, etc. Pavement is hard and brain damage sucks.

I guess I'd rather look goofy riding around town than risk spending huge money on medical bills with the possibility of not being the same person afterwards.

Most of us carry concealed because we know better than trust our fellow man. Well I wear a helmet because I trust Newton was correct, and that shit happens. I really wouldn't want to see any of ya'll end up with a life altering injury due to personal pride. I also recognize that is your choice. Be safe out there.

every helmet needs a suction cup mohawk!

platoonDaddy
10-11-11, 06:21
Wonder if this is real. A few years back there was a picture of an Elk jumping over a bike on his way to Sturgis. Months later it turned out to be a hoax.

But this is "holy shit"

C-grunt
10-11-11, 11:40
I bet that hurt a lot.

I saw something similar in Basic Training at Ft Benning. We were on a road march when my buddy was hit by a deer running across the road. He was then thuroughly bitched at by the Drill Sergeants for not "Buttstroking that mother ****er!"

sandman99and9
10-11-11, 12:44
I bet that hurt a lot.

I saw something similar in Basic Training at Ft Benning. We were on a road march when my buddy was hit by a deer running across the road. He was then thuroughly bitched at by the Drill Sergeants for no "Buttstroking that mother ****er!"

Hahaha, that brings back memories from Benning.

We were on the rifle range prepping to qualify and a stupid ass deer ran out through the range and every guy on the line blasted that critter :)

Man we did some PT that day !!

S.M.

C-grunt
10-11-11, 13:12

We were on the rifle range prepping to qualify and a stupid ass deer ran out through the range and every guy on the line blasted that critter :)

S.M.

I have seen more than a couple hogs get blasted out at the Bradley ranges.:D

dookie1481
10-11-11, 14:55

S.M.

Haha we had a similar thing happen at School of Infantry at Pendleton. We were shooting 240s when the instructors told us "under no circumstances are you to shoot at any animals that walk on the range!"

Sure enough, about 5 min. later a buffalo or something comes ambling into the range fan...like 8 240s opened up on that poor thing haha...we got thrashed for hours over that.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-11-11, 16:46

Makes you rethink the helmet with the horns on it.

OldState
10-11-11, 17:45
Reason #148 why I will never set foot in Africa. I'm surprised he didn't contract some sort of Bubonic Hoof Flu that turns your blood to acid and melts your bones.