PDA

View Full Version : SW40VE needs work

joeinalabama
10-11-11, 14:08
Not very impressed with this gun but I guess you get what you pay for. Anyway here is my question. Has anyone changed out the trigger on this thing or the sights? If you own or have shot this thing then I don't have to explain the 500 plus pounds of force you have to pull on the trigger to make this thing fire. The sights are mediocre and could be better imo. Looking for some sight and trigger conversions. I think this gun was modeled after the old trusty Glock and with a little upgrading could be a pretty decent gun it shoots ok but with that long trigger pull it definitely has an effect on the shot.

Nephrology
10-11-11, 19:28
Not very impressed with this gun but I guess you get what you pay for. Anyway here is my question. Has anyone changed out the trigger on this thing or the sights? If you own or have shot this thing then I don't have to explain the 500 plus pounds of force you have to pull on the trigger to make this thing fire. The sights are mediocre and could be better imo. Looking for some sight and trigger conversions. I think this gun was modeled after the old trusty Glock and with a little upgrading could be a pretty decent gun it shoots ok but with that long trigger pull it definitely has an effect on the shot.

Lipstick on a pig. Sell it and buy a glock.

Caeser25
10-11-11, 19:36
The trigger isn't too bad once broken in but I have no idea how many rounds are on my buddys gun.

glockkid88
10-11-11, 19:44
I have gotten decent accuracy out of a buddy's sigma but it took a hell of a lot of focus on trigger control. I would rather have a used glock at the same price point as a brand new sigma.

ST911
10-11-11, 22:28
Sorry, but your best option is to cut your losses and sell. They are what they are, and there's virtually nothing that can be done with them.

Outrider
10-11-11, 22:39
Don't throw good money after bad. Just sell it and use the money towards getting a better firearm.