PDA

View Full Version : Ken Hackathorn • Tactical Handgun • Dec. 10-11 Greeneville, TN

bulbvivid
10-17-11, 20:09
Alright folks, Ken Hackathorn's coming to East Tennessee. This is a great central location for many people, and there's a few slots left for this class.

Most of you know, or know of, Ken, so I will forgo the bio.

Class will be held at TAC2 (http://tac2.net/index.php?template=classes) in Greeneville, TN (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=36.203447,-82.865753&sll=36.200258,-82.857707&sspn=0.009699,0.02475&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&z=17).

Though there are no pre-requisites for this class, it is not for beginners. Be honest with yourself about your abilities before you sign up. At the same time, this isn't HSLD, so if you're safe and have had previous training, you'll likely be good to go.

Class will run from 8:00 am to dark thirty on Saturday and 8:00 to 5:00 pm on Sunday.

You will need 1000 rds. pistol ammo, flashlight, and normal shooting gear.

Cost is $350. Deposit of $200 required to hold spot in class. Remaining $150 due a week prior to class date.

The first class filled up before it was announced, so if you're interested, you'd better jump on this one. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (click on my username and then use the email function there).

doughnut
10-17-11, 21:30
Hey man, long time no see! I'm stoked about the class although I've had a leave request pending for 12 weeks! How sad is that? As far as I know now, I'm going to be there. If I get denied leave you'll probably hear something about it on the local news:p

bulbvivid
10-17-11, 22:12
Hey man, long time no see! I'm stoked about the class although I've had a leave request pending for 12 weeks! How sad is that? As far as I know now, I'm going to be there. If I get denied leave you'll probably hear something about it on the local news:p

Local news? You'd better do something worthy of the national news.

This announcement is for the second class. The November class filled up so fast that they put together another one for December.

It's coming up soon, so I reckon I'll see you there or on the TV, one or the other. :D

bulbvivid
11-07-11, 20:40
There's still a few slots open for this one.

Don't miss it if you can help it. . . .

Icculus
11-08-11, 10:52
Class was awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to make it the second go round in Dec. as well.

Much thanks for all you did in getting this setup.