PDA

View Full Version : Tryouts are comming get ready cause your going to fail

ICANHITHIMMAN
10-17-11, 21:11
Check this out maybe you can be one of them..... Its's to long of a comute for me.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/spo/2620813606.html

Redmanfms
10-18-11, 02:48
Dead link.

ICANHITHIMMAN
10-18-11, 09:33
I just clicked it and it worked?

Oscar 319
10-18-11, 10:38
This is what I get:

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icculus
10-18-11, 11:11
I just clicked it and it worked?

You must have it cached in your browser because the link is definitely dead now.

SW-Shooter
10-18-11, 11:12
I don't begrudge people doing what they consider fun, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and is legal.

The whole airsofter/paintball equal posers schtick never played well with me. As long as they aren't going around claiming to be real military I could care less what they do with their time. I bet for them it beats sitting on the couch surfing the internet or playing Xbox all day. The fatties are getting out and getting exercise, who am I to make fun of them.

Let's not do the TOS thing and bash these guys, learning tactics (even people without a clue) is fun to them. I'd rather they be doing this then robbing, killing, or doing drugs.

Craigslist ad: Our Training Motto: Come Strong... Or Don't Come At All!!! While You're Here, Do It Right... Or Get Out Of The Way!!!!!!

As a New Recruit, for (1) month all Individuals are taken through a tough training program we call Basic Combat Formation (B.C.F.) This Is How WE Weed Out the Weak, The Unintellegent, and The Flakes from those Few who Deserve To Belong Here.

Once the Individual Has EARNED His Team Crest... He Has To Continue with Our VIGOROUS Training Program. starting With SQUAD FORMATION UNIT, Then Earning His Place Within (1) Of Our SIX Specialized Units Within the Team.

TACTICAL UNIT - SAVCOM SIX UNIT - RECON UNIT - COVERT / SPEC OPS UNIT - SPECIAL WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY UNIT.

To Most People this is a game... To A Lot of People, it's a sport... To Some, It's A Hobby... To A Very Few, It's As Close To Real Life As Possible!!!

Our Brotherhood Motto: To Become One Of Us... Is To Believe In Yourself In Being ELITE!!!

We Uphold Our Commitment And Loyalty To Eachother, And The Integrity That Is The Strength Our Brotherhood. By These Rites, Is what Makes It difficult To Become One Of Us.

Our Team Motto: Above Everything Else... HONOR.

Contact Us: team savoy 6 @ yahoo. com - - - To Get An Idea Of What We Do: youtube- Tactical Team Savoy6 - - - To Be A Friend With Us: facebook- Savoy6.

Links:
http://www.teamsavoy6.com/
http://www.teamsavoy6.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjlmjSEqGc
http://www.facebook.com/Savoy6paintball

J8127
10-18-11, 12:02
Sorry SW-Shooter, that is so over the top it actually kind of offends me. I agree with what you have to say, but this shit crosses the line.

There are way to many fallen heros for whom gunfighting WAS real life to not want to kick these shitheads in the teeth for the dumb shit they have to say and the poser bullshit way of presenting themselves.

jklaughrey
10-18-11, 12:17
In case no one knows where or what Rialto, CA is. It is a hotbed for violent crime and gang activity. There are many areas within the city that calls aren't even dispatched or where units will not roll unless in force period. Not saying these guys have criminal element,but with the availability of training courses and the "internet", we have opened the door to these clubs being a SIM training ground for gangs/criminals and such. I would be highly suspicious of any organization that engages in this activity in that locale without proper vetting. Maybe I will see if a Sgt. I know down there has more info, if he isn't retired yet.

SW-Shooter
10-18-11, 13:08
Sorry SW-Shooter, that is so over the top it actually kind of offends me. I agree with what you have to say, but this shit crosses the line.

There are way to many fallen heros for whom gunfighting WAS real life to not want to kick these shitheads in the teeth for the dumb shit they have to say and the poser bullshit way of presenting themselves.

Take in mind I did not view the video's, nor have I read up on these guys. I know about some other "clubs" that are made up of regular guys that like doing this, they seem to be normal. I had enough of playing Army in my time, so I wouldn't be interested at all in any of these types of groups. I just don't condemn the one's that do it for legit fun activities.

J8127
10-18-11, 13:29
Take in mind I did not view the video's, nor have I read up on these guys. I know about some other "clubs" that are made up of regular guys that like doing this, they seem to be normal. I had enough of playing Army in my time, so I wouldn't be interested at all in any of these types of groups. I just don't condemn the one's that do it for legit fun activities.

And I agree with that outlook, but for me this particular case crosses the line, their poser wannabe shit actually offends me.

Moose-Knuckle
10-18-11, 18:56
That was gayer than watching Richard Simmons using a Shake Weight. . .

ICANHITHIMMAN
10-18-11, 19:01
Here is another cut and paste I think its funny cause I used to play solider but then I found cars, girls and booze and after they all went south I joined up.

Paintball COMMANDO OPerationS Team Recruiting (Based In Rialto, CA.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-16, 9:36PM PDT
Reply to: sale-qegjh-2620813606@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Our Training Motto: Come Strong... Or Don't Come At All!!! While You're Here, Do It Right... Or Get Out Of The Way!!!!!!

As a New Recruit, for (1) month all Individuals are taken through a tough training program we call Basic Combat Formation (B.C.F.) This Is How WE Weed Out the Weak, The Unintellegent, and The Flakes from those Few who Deserve To Belong Here.

Once the Individual Has EARNED His Team Crest... He Has To Continue with Our VIGOROUS Training Program. starting With SQUAD FORMATION UNIT, Then Earning His Place Within (1) Of Our SIX Specialized Units Within the Team.

TACTICAL UNIT - SAVCOM SIX UNIT - RECON UNIT - COVERT / SPEC OPS UNIT - SPECIAL WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY UNIT.

To Most People this is a game... To A Lot of People, it's a sport... To Some, It's A Hobby... To A Very Few, It's As Close To Real Life As Possible!!!

Our Brotherhood Motto: To Become One Of Us... Is To Believe In Yourself In Being ELITE!!!

We Uphold Our Commitment And Loyalty To Eachother, And The Integrity That Is The Strength Our Brotherhood. By These Rites, Is what Makes It difficult To Become One Of Us.

Our Team Motto: Above Everything Else... HONOR.

Contact Us: team savoy 6 @ yahoo. com - - - To Get An Idea Of What We Do: youtube- Tactical Team Savoy6 - - - To Be A Friend With Us: facebook- Savoy6.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2620813606