PDA

View Full Version : A Candidate for Senate with Something for Everyone

montanadave
10-18-11, 12:26
Thomas Bleming received a Silver Star as an Army paratrooper during the Vietnam War, made a career as a mercenary fighting in Asia, Africa, and Central America, and now is going to challenge the Republican incumbent for one of Wyoming's senate seats by campaigning across the state of Wyoming with an AK-47 on his back as a symbol of his support for gun rights.

Interestingly enough, he also favors universal health care, abolishing the Federal Reserve, removing all U.S. troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, and unilaterally reneging on all U.S. foreign debt.

Truly a man for all seasons.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming/article_3fd41b02-dd79-57e0-b64b-6caad8d735b0.html?mode=story

Sensei
10-18-11, 13:44
It sounds like he would be perfectly at home with the Wall Street protestors. I suggest that he march over to NYC (with his AK 47 slung across his back of course) and show solidarity with his comrades.

montanadave
10-18-11, 18:52
It sounds like he would be perfectly at home with the Wall Street protestors. I suggest that he march over to NYC (with his AK 47 slung across his back of course) and show solidarity with his comrades.

Not so sure that's his crowd. He's challenging one of Wyoming's sitting senators in the Republican primary.

Moose-Knuckle
10-18-11, 19:00
Not the approach I'd take but hey, they say it's still a "free" country. Whether you agree with him or not he sounds far better than 99.9% of the political prostitutes that we are stuck with currently.

Redmanfms
10-19-11, 20:08
T
....he also favors universal health care...

Lost any support from me there.

...unilaterally reneging on all U.S. foreign debt.

And there.

After a little digging, some of the things he has posted on the 'net makes me think he's got some screws loose enough to fall out. Oh, and he's a Troofer who believes that it was the Israelis ( the Joooooosssssss!!!!) and the international bankers who were behind 9/11, according to a letter he wrote to the editor of the Casper-Star Tribune dated 17 Sept. 2006 (can't post because it was acquired through a pay service).