PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?

Moose-Knuckle
10-18-11, 18:00
Missing Girl Linked to Philly Basement Dungeon

Police say that Weston, who was previously sentenced to eight years in prison for locking a man in a closet until he died of starvation, may have begun trafficking and stealing identification documents shortly after being released from prison, police said. Authorities expect the investigation to uncover many more victims and a widespread fraud scheme.

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-girl-linked-philly-basement-dungeon-165311017.html

Justice is a bygone concept in this country of ours. . .

Abraxas
10-18-11, 18:49
Missing Girl Linked to Philly Basement Dungeon

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-girl-linked-philly-basement-dungeon-165311017.html

There is but one real option on how to properly deal with this person.........

platoonDaddy
10-18-11, 18:57
+1 on Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Honu
10-18-11, 19:05
thought the same thing when I saw that on the news ?
then saw the pics of the people then the fact they had done this kind of stuff before in some way ?

take them out to some dump/landfill but in a solid ground stake or tie them up to a non moveable object give them 50 gallons of water no food so they can prolong their agony and let them get bulldozed over when they turn up the landfill !

start doing this to lots of the people its a start :)

that poor toddler in China being run over and nobody helps is even worse in many ways though !!!!!!!!

montanadave
10-18-11, 19:11
This kind of shit doesn't take place in a vacuum.

What the **** are the people in the neighborhood doing, the mailman or the meter reader, the local cops? How do people live like this, behave this way, engage in this sort of activity without someone hitting the alarm?

I just don't get it.

"The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that is the essence of inhumanity." George Bernard Shaw

VooDoo6Actual
10-18-11, 19:21

Amen to that.

Moose-Knuckle
10-18-11, 19:25
This kind of shit doesn't take place in a vacuum.

What the **** are the people in the neighborhood doing, the mailman or the meter reader, the local cops? How do people live like this, behave this way, engage in this sort of activity without someone hitting the alarm?

I just don't get it.

From the article:

Former neighbors of Weston and Thomas in West Palm Beach told ABC affiliate WPBF that the four victims as well as seven children were living in a run-down house on 52nd Street.

"They didn't care at all," said a neighbor who identified herself only as Mary. "They fight all through the night. You hear banging all through the night."

Ronald Bass said he heard screams and gunshots coming from the house and saw residents with injuries.

Sadie Polland, who was a friend of some of the victims, said she saw bruised faces and battered hands.

The house now has broken and boarded windows, feces and urine smeared on the walls inside, and a dirty syringe lies in the front yard, according to WPBF.

It appears some neighbors may have called the Police due to the gun shots, and loud noises. . .but this is Philly we are talking about.

Modern society is an ant hill. Nobody really gives a shit about anything or anyone other than themselves. There are however still pockets of decency here and there.

Irish
10-18-11, 19:35
There is but one real option on how to properly deal with this person.........

A wood chipper comes to mind.

HK51Fan
10-18-11, 19:47
with all of the bullshit expenses our country comes up with, why couldn't they put together a task force who's job is to randomly check on all of the POS's that are released from prison. Ok maybe not all, but there has to be indicators or something that they're "at risk" of doing something again.

Am I naive to think this?

Moose-Knuckle
10-18-11, 20:24
with all of the bullshit expenses our country comes up with, why couldn't they put together a task force who's job is to randomly check on all of the POS's that are released from prison. Ok maybe not all, but there has to be indicators or something that they're "at risk" of doing something again.

Am I naive to think this?

That's the whole problem. One, these oxygen theives shouldn't even be among the living. Two, if they aren't going to kill them they sure as hell shouldn't be releasing them from prison. . .EVER!

HA! You know what I do for a living bro, at work when I deal with "special" subjects who go above and beyond I always say to my colleagues, "wood chipper". That is code for the SOB being a worthy candidate for a wood chipper, as they are like a paper shredder for people. It would make some damn fine catfish chum to boot.

Jer
10-19-11, 10:35

Too quick.

Reagans Rascals
10-19-11, 10:40
If the only option is life imprisonment, what is the point. Just get rid of them and be done with it. If there is literally no chance of them ever being release again, isn't their living just a burden on the system...

just take them outside, and burn them up in bulk like a tire fire... and if the ACLU doesn't like it... give them the old TANGO FOXTROT BRAVO (too ****in bad)

Moose-Knuckle
10-19-11, 15:08
If the only option is life imprisonment, what is the point. Just get rid of them and be done with it. If there is literally no chance of them ever being release again, isn't their living just a burden on the system...

just take them outside, and burn them up in bulk like a tire fire... and if the ACLU doesn't like it... give them the old TANGO FOXTROT BRAVO (too ****in bad)

I see you speak my language. ;)

obucina
10-19-11, 15:38
the "missing" girl is a local, the news has been batting around the OMG stories with her mother.

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/one-4736061-basement-police.html#Missing%20Teen

obucina
10-19-11, 15:46
here is the other vid.
http://www.cbs12.com/video/c/1143359274/local-news/1225184380001/wpec-localnews

SteyrAUG
10-19-11, 17:32
Eight years? Really?!?

Hell I have a short list of people I'd be willing to do 8 years for if I was allowed to starve them to death.

Belmont31R
10-19-11, 17:37
Ive said in many other threads we have a small percent of the population who are real criminals, and our justice system operates in a revolving door fashion. Commit heinous crimes, mix in some rehab programs they do, over crowding, and good behavior...people serve very light sentences. Most of these crimes should be minimum life with the worst ones death.

Also mentioned before the guy who got convicted of 15 counts of child rape about 2 miles away from me. 15 counts and he served 15 years. So rape a kid and one year in jail. Not statutory rape like a 19 year old dude with a 17 year old chick. Older guy with little kids.

Our justice system is a failure, and allows predators back out on the street we all get to deal with.

SteyrAUG
10-19-11, 18:45
Our justice system is a failure,

We don't have a justice system, we have a legal system and there is a difference.

Caeser25
10-19-11, 19:48
$$$$, jobs, voters and political power all go hand in hand. The justice system is a business like anything else anymore, college, war on drugs, you name it. The sheer size of the country is gonna collapse on itself soon enough, especially when 50% of the country doesn't pay taxes but vote in their politicians that keep their paychecks and entitlements flowing. The sheeple don't know how to think about anything other than Starbucks, American Idol and why doesn't the goobermint fix it, fixed by lawyers for lawyers.

Moose-Knuckle
10-19-11, 21:48
$$$$, jobs, voters and political power all go hand in hand. The justice system is a business like anything else anymore, college, war on drugs, you name it. The sheer size of the country is gonna collapse on itself soon enough, especially when 50% of the country doesn't pay taxes but vote in their politicians that keep their paychecks and entitlements flowing. The sheeple don't know how to think about anything other than Starbucks, American Idol and why doesn't the goobermint fix it, fixed by lawyers for lawyers.

Stories like these are the writing on the wall for me as well.

Moose-Knuckle
10-20-11, 01:05
Basement case could be US hate crime

The 2009 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act is named for two victims of notorious hate-based killings and expands earlier federal hate-crimes law to include sexual orientation or disability, among other things.

Story and some pics of some of the oxygen thieves.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-basement-case-could-us-hate-crime-173518921.html

This is going to be a very long investigation and when they finally get to it, a long trial. This is getting bigger and bigger each day in multiple states. Kidnapping, fraud, torture, neglect, et al.